700 to 900
Chapel Pointe Vision Statement:
- Authentic and passionate followers of Christ transforming our community and the world
- Discern, develop, and direct the implementation of God’s vision for Chapel Pointe, in partnership with elders and pastoral staff.
- Consistently, clearly, and creatively communicate the vision to the congregation, including practical application pertaining to all ministry areas.
- Build a sense of teamwork among staff by regular investment in them, initiating forums for input and feedback, motivating and equipping them to accomplish the vision within their respective areas of responsibility.
- Demonstrate by example an authentic posture of worshiping in spirit and truth.
- Prepare and deliver weekly Sunday morning sermons that challenge the congregation to act on the transforming message of the Gospel.
- Collaborate weekly with CP staff on sermon topics/direction, worship arts, and other aspects of Sunday worship services.
- A complete job description is available to interested/qualified candidates
- An authentic and passionate Christian walk
- Passion for people and reaching the lost for Christ
- A heart for empowering the ministry potential of staff and lay leaders
- Experienced servant-leadership, exemplifying the humility and attitude of Christ
- Consistent personal habits of prayer, Bible study/meditation, and giving
- Dedication to his family, exhibiting wisdom in balancing family and ministry
- Participation in consistent spiritual accountability with other godly men
- Meets the biblical qualifications of pastor/elder as broadly defined in 1 Timothy 3, Titus 1 and 1
- Effective communicator, motivator, team builder and equipper with a pastoral heart
- Fully supportive of Chapel Pointe’s vision statement, statement of faith and core values
- Master of Divinity or equivalent seminary degree in an appropriate area of study.
- Minimum 5 years pastoral experience with substantial recent preaching/teaching history
- Please submit written and video resume to firstname.lastname@example.org along with files or links to audio and/or video preaching examples.
To apply for this job opening, please first post your resume.
PastorOpen Door Ministries
- Long Beach, California
- October 17
King's Harbor Church - Lead PastorVanderbloemen Search Group
- Torrance, California
- October 14
Campus PastorCrossroads Community Church
- Freeport, Illinois
- October 13
Senior PastorCentral Baptist Church Deer Park, TX
- Deer Park, Texas
- October 13
Senior PastorFirst Baptist San Antonio
- San Antonio, Texas
- October 13