The Manager of Communications is a part-time position/opportunity to spread the Word for the digital/mobile Glo Bible (www.globible.com). This is a work from home position and can be located anywhere in the United States. The right person for this position
will be part of a small, committed team who believe that this new, fresh, content-rich, immersive experience will engage followers and deeply enrich their Bible study.
If chosen, you will provide the voice and strategic direction for all Glo communications covering a wide variety of media, including print, video, web and social media. As part of the leadership team, the Manager of Communications will develop and execute
a strategic approach to communicating the vision, mission and values of Glo externally using all facets of media to advance the app's impact and meet its objective to reach the world with the Gospel.
We are looking for a dynamic, enthusiastic, tech-savvy leader with these additional qualities:
- Abiding personal relationship with Jesus Christ
- Track record of able leadership of people and processes, with excellent management and organizational skills
- Ability to enhance positive team environment built on creativity, innovation, collaboration, and continuous improvement
- Ability to assess audience needs and develop practical approaches to meet them
- Experience in communications, possibly as a pastor or in sales
- High comfort level with speaking to large audiences, and ability to introduce Glo to congregations
- Strong knowledge of current and emerging web technologies and a desire to follow and adopt best practices in a ministry context
- Ability to form strong relationships with multiple stakeholders and to develop strategies and tactics for new approaches to meeting ministry objectives