lifechurch is about lifechange. We are a contemporary, culturally relevant, and fast growing church that is reaching people from all walks of life who are being transformed by Jesus Christ. We began 10 years ago with 25 people and today regularly worshiping 1100 each Sunday. Our mission, based on the Great Commission, is to help people Know Jesus, Grow together in Him, & Go serve the world. This forms the basis for everything we do. We are currently seeking a Connections and Volunteer Coordinator.
SUMMARY OF RESPONSIBILITIES:
Events – Coordinate and lead key connection events throughout the year.
- Fall kickoff picnic on 3rd Sunday in September
- Trunk or Treat – The Sunday closest to Halloween
- Homes for the Holidays – 1st Friday Evening in December
- Chili Cook-Off – 1st Friday night in March
- Anniversary picnic – Last Sunday in April
- Picnics in the Park – 4th Thursday of June, July, August
- Pancake Breakfast Sunday near January 1st and July 4th
- Special Features for Mother’s day and Father’s day
- Membership Classes – 4 times per year
- Pastor’s Dinners – 10-12 times per year
- Baby Dedications – 2 times per year (April / October)
- Baptisms – 2 times per year (January/ August)
Connections Cards – Ensure that weekly connection cards are addressed as needed.
- 1st time guest info is forwarded to Guest Callers by 5pm on Sunday ensuring that calls can be made on the Sunday of the 1st visit.
- Commitments and recommitments to Christ are forwarded to the Discipleship Team.
- Specific requests from connection cards are forwarded to the appropriate Staff Member or Ministry Leader.
- A Weekly Pastoral Progress Report is updated and emailed to the Lead Pastor.
Integration – Track visitors’ attendance and assist attenders in becoming better connected to the church.
- Track visitors’ attendance and determine when they have moved from visitor to attender.
- Invite visitors or new attenders to the next connection event.
- In cooperation with Ministry Leaders and Small Group Leaders assist regular attenders in signing up for a first serve, becoming integrated into a ministry team, and connecting with a small group.
- Track attenders until they are connected with a ministry and small group.
- In cooperation with Ministry Leaders and Small Group Leaders help individuals who have left a ministry or small group get re-connected.
- In cooperation with the Discipleship Ministry assist in connecting attenders who have completed Starting Point and SHAPE to a first serve, a ministry team, and small group.
- In cooperation with lifekids contact families who have been absent from lifekids for 3 weeks or more.
- As requested, meet with visitors who would like to discuss lifechurch.
- In cooperation with the Administrative Staff update the lifechurch data base to reflect an attenders status with regards to church connectivity.
Lead All First Impressions Ministries –Greeters and Ushers, the Info Center, the Nametag Table, and Cafe.
- Recruit and train leaders for the First Impressions Ministries.
- Meet regularly with Ministry Leaders to provide leadership development.
- Meet regularly with Ministry Leaders and teams to provide needed vision and training.
SUMMARY OF QUALIFICATIONS:
- Has a growing relationship with Jesus Christ. Committed to personal growth, servant leadership, healthy relationships and being one in the spirit with the leadership at lifechurch.
- Is an energetic, organized, and self-motivated.
- Is a team player with excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Has a passion for seeing people become connected to the church.
- Can demonstrate previous success and an ongoing ability in recruiting, training, and supporting volunteers.
- Can demonstrate previous success and an ongoing ability in developing and maintaining a Connections Ministry.
- Is excited by the opportunity of working in a church that is growing rapidly and desires to see that growth reflected in the Sunday service attendance and people’s lives.
- An associates or bachelors degree desired and 1-3 years of vocational ministry experience preferred.
To express an interest in this position please send a resume highlighting the above qualifications in a word doc format with your last name included in the title of that document to Mike Rice @ email@example.com
To apply for this job opening, please first post your resume.
AccountantChrist Church Presbyterian
- Atlanta, Georgia
- December 2
Modern Service Worship Leader (231711)Private Profile
- USA South , Texas
- December 2
Scottsdale Bible Church - Student Ministry PastorVanderbloemen Search Group
- Scottsdale, Arizona
- December 2
Carmel Baptist Church - Preschool Minister/W.E.E School Head of SchoolVanderbloemen Search Group
- Matthews, North Carolina
- December 1
"Gang Church" Lead PastorInFaith
- Fresno, California
- December 1
lifechurch is about life change. We are a contemporary, culturally relevant, and fast growing church that is reaching people from all walks of life who are being transformed by Jesus Christ. We began 10 years ago with 25 people and today regularly worship with 1100. Our mission, based on the Great Commission, is to help people Know Jesus, Grow together in Him & Go serve the world. This forms the basis for everything we do.More...