Grace Fellowship, a vibrant church in the city of Duarte is seeking a worship leader. The successful candidate for this position will be someone who exhibits a strong walk with Jesus and strong spiritual maturity. He will also be a good fit with the Grace
Fellowship congregation, doctrinally, culturally, and in terms of musical style. He will be an excellent musician with strong skills as a worship leader. We are not looking for someone who just comes in on Sundays and leads us in singing. Instead, we are
looking for someone who feels called to our church and who will become an important part of the leadership team. The position is a part time position. The role involves all aspects of worship leadership, including the following:
1. Taking leadership, under the authority of the Senior Pastor and Elders, in developing the congregation as maturing worshipers of Christ.
2. Leading and developing a team of volunteer band members.
3. Choosing music for each worship service (we currently have only 1 service on Sunday mornings, at 10:00).
4. Preparing the band and tech team for worship each week (currently, there is a rehearsal on Thursday evenings). The worship leader is not directly responsible for tech duties, but he has oversight of the tech team (musicians and techies are all
part of the worship team).
5. Scheduling team members and managing worship team dynamics.
6. Collaborating with the Senior Pastor and other leaders as necessary in planning worship services and occasional special events.
The position reports directly to the Senior Pastor. The pay is $1,500.00 per month. The position could eventually grow into a full time position for the right person.
Apply directly with resume´ and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org