Lifechurch is about life change. We are a contemporary, culturally relevant, and fast growing church that is reaching people from all walks of life who are being transformed by Jesus Christ. We began 10 years ago with 25 people and today regularly worshiping
1100 each Sunday. Our vision is to be a community where real people can connect with God and experience real life. Our mission, based on the Great Commission, is to help people
Know Jesus, Grow together in Him & Go serve the world. This forms the basis for everything we do. We are currently seeking an Assistant Director of lifekids to work part time.
SUMMARY OF RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Assist in coordinating and overseeing the lifekids program on Sunday mornings.
- Develop into the leader who will coordinate and oversee the lifekids programming for the new 4th service. As this role is developed, Sunday morning responsibilities will diminish.
- Plan and execute the monthly lifekids set change.
- Recruit, train, and encourage volunteers to adequately staff programming and the lifekids ministry.
- Develop leaders and teams within the structure of lifekids.
- Assist in planning and leading lifekids special events (i.e. Trunk or Treat, in-service children’s performances, egg hunt, summer camps, crew 4/5 evening events, etc.).
- Overseeing a range of admin tasks; background checks, Sunday supply trays, shopping, organization of lifekids space, absence follow up, and location of large group props.
- All other duties as assigned by the lifekids Director.
SUMMARY OF QUALIFICATIONS:
- Has a growing relationship with Jesus Christ. Committed to personal growth, servant leadership, personal mentorship, and being one in the spirit with the leadership at lifechurch.
- Is an energetic, creative, team player who is willing to do whatever needs to be done, who loves kids and feels called to children’s ministry.
- Is computer literate, has great organizational skills and an eye for detail, and is able to work independently and reliably.
- Can demonstrate previous success and an ongoing ability in recruiting, training, and supporting coordinators, leaders, and volunteers.
- Can demonstrate previous success and an ongoing ability in developing and maintaining a children’s ministry.
- Is excited by the opportunity of working in a church that is growing rapidly and desires to see that growth reflected in the children’s ministries program.
- 2 years experience working with children and volunteers, preferably in a church environment.
To express an interest in this part time position, please send a resume highlighting the above qualifications
in a word doc format with your last name included in the title of that document to
Clare Maynard at firstname.lastname@example.org