The Children’s Ministry Pastor is to serve the body of First Redeemer Church by holding the entire church in your heart, while being specifically responsible for the care and oversight of the people and programs geared towards children Birth – 5th grade. This includes providing effective vision, care, and administration to the departments; managing the ministry’s budget, and designing the core environments of the ministry such as Bible Study, Children’s Worship, Special Events, and Childcare.
- Born again Christian who feels a call by God into ministry
- Educational requirements include a College degree; Seminary training is a plus
- A proven record of accomplishments of leading Children’s ministry
- Love for Children and families
- Strong Organizational and leadership skills
- Ability to build and lead volunteer teams
- Oversee all programming and ministry for children ages birth – 5th grade including:
- Bible Study
- Sunday Morning age-graded Bible Fellowship (Sunday School)
- Wednesday AWANA Clubs
- Children’s Worship
- “SproutShout” – Preschool Worship
- “KidworX” – K-3rd grade worship
- “The Garage” – 4th and 5th grade worship
- Special Events
- Vacation Bible School
- Fall Family Fun Festival
- Baby Dedications
- Choose and prepare curriculum for each program and age level.
- Create environments, activities, and programming for each age group that support the purpose and vision of First Redeemer Church and that facilitate learning and encourage spiritual growth.
- Recruit, train, schedule, and lead teams of volunteers
- Maintain a strategy for reaching and assimilating new children and families.
- Lead the Children’s Ministry into the future.
The Children’s Pastor reports to the Senior Pastor and the Assistant Pastor.
The Director of Preschool Ministry and the Director of Children’s Ministry reports to the Children’s Pastor.
To apply for this job opening, please first post your resume.
Pastor/Director of Children's MinistryOtterbein Church Inc.
- Waynesboro , Pennsylvania
- October 25
New Hope Kids Campus/Site DirectorNew Hope Church
- Manvel, Texas
- October 24
West Campus Children's Ministry CoordinatorCalvary Church
- St. Peters, Missouri
- October 24
Director of Children's MinistryStrongsville United Methodist Church
- Strongsville, Ohio
- October 24
Children's Ministry DirectorCapshaw Baptist Church
- Harvest, Alabama
- October 21
First Redeemer Church
First Redeemer Church ...is a cooperative church with the Southern Baptist Convention Our Mission …is to win, baptize, teach and disciple every person possible by every means possible until the coming again of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. Our Beliefs About... The Scriptures We believe the entire Bible is the Inspired Word of God; authored by the Holy Spirit, penned through God’s chosen men. It is the infallible, inerrant Word of God and is the supreme and final authority for the Christian in all matters of faith and practic More...