Community Church of Hendersonville, an interdenominational fellowship of believers in Jesus Christ, is seeking a Student Ministries Pastor overseeing our Middle & High School ministries. This full time salaried position is part of our Family Ministries
Team. Formal training and at least 3 years of experience in Student Ministry is essential. Candidates should have experience in a Student Ministry of at least 100 students.
• strong leadership skills
• energetic, dynamic and highly motivated
• solid Biblical understanding and background
• good communicator
• team player with effective relational skills and is teachable
• has demonstrated the ability to recruit, equip and utilize volunteers
• build, maintain and foster relationships with teens both churched and unchurched
• build and maintain quality relationships with parents
• values mentoring and coaching
Email resumes to email@example.com.
For additional information about CCH, visit www.cchville.org.