Cornerstone Fellowship is looking for a new team member in the position of Worship Pastor for our Church. We have grown to over 200 people each week. We are currently doing three services and two of them are contemporary. We expect continued rapid growth, and we're looking for someone to help take us to the next level!
We’re looking for a passionate, motivated worship leader to work with our great Worship Team. If you’re a natural born leader with music experience and would love to be a part of a dynamic, innovative team shaping the future and impacting lives of a growing church in the middle of Oahu, then this position might be for you!
Are you called to serve in Hawaii? Are you interested in helping a growing church continue to grow?
Are you passionate about raising up musicians and volunteer leaders, leading a proven music and worship planning system, and growing a music ministry in a multi-venue setting?
Are you interested in expanding an already healthy volunteer structure of over 6 musicians and singers to a structure of over 15 to 20 volunteers?
Can you lead worship at a high level, and bring musical excellence to the stage, to worship planning, and to cultivating highly experienced musicians in Hawaii?
This is an equipping position to make a difference with the best and the brightest from around the country that make up the Cornerstone Fellowship worship team.
- A Solid Calling to Hawaii and a high commitment to the local church
- The ability to manage a large and growing Music Team System
- Hard-working with a "whatever it takes" attitude
- A passion for the Bible and innovation, as well as worship and the arts
- A team player with solid organizational skills
- A high level understanding of music and music direction in a
contemporary / rock context
- Must be able to commit to memory all vocal and instrumental sets
- Must lead worship while playing the guitar
- Ability to read and write music notation and chord charts a must
- A familiarity with The Purpose Driven Church Model
- Must be able to start and lead to multiplication a small group Bible study
- A passion and drive for evangelism and reaching the unchurched
Only resumes accompanied with a COVER LETTER will be considered. In the cover letter please include a LINK TO A VIDEO of you leading worship.
The cover letter should be personalized for this position and should answer 4 questions:
(1) Why you are interested in this position?
(2) Why you would feel comfortable relocating to Oahu?
(3) Define your call to ministry.
(4) And what about you makes you stand out from other candidates
for this position?
Please send cover letters and resumes to: Mrs. Vicky Kawamae firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply for this job opening, please first post your resume.
Indy North Campus Worship PastorNorthview Church
- Indianapolis, Indiana
- October 26
Worship CoordinatorWaushara Community Church
- Wautoma, Wisconsin
- October 25
Music Director / Worship LeaderNorthside Christian Church
- Fresno, California
- October 24
Director of Worship ArtsCalvary Community Church
- Manteca, California
- October 24
Lighting DirectorParkview Christian Church
- Orland Park, Illinois
- October 24
Cornerstone Fellowship Mililani Mauka
We are a church that believes in being relevant while holding onto the timeless teachings of Jesus Christ. We believe: God loves all of us...unconditionally...and continues to invite us to follow Him. Jesus Christ is God's only Son. The Bible is a flawless guide for that helps us succeed in, while helping us deal with all issues of life. More...