Provide assistance in leading the worship planning system under the direction of the Worship Pastor, and assist in the worship services.
- Working with the worship pastor and media pastor to create a dynamic worship service on Sundays
- Help oversee, motivate and manage the ministries under the Worship planning system (worship team, band, sound tech, lighting and computer teams).
- Assist in rehearsals
- Performing administrative duties, such as scheduling praise team and band calendars
- Identifying and occasionally writing songs to be incorporated into the worship services
- Writing charts for the band including keyboards (writing horn charts preferable)
- Assist with auditioning band and praise team
- Significant prior experience leading worship, 5 or more years experience preferable
- Ability to write guitar charts for band (notated charts for strings, synth, organ, horns preferable)
- Proficiency in guitar and keyboards
- Must be proficient with pro presenter, power point and web based software
- Multi site experience is preferable
- Experience in playing to a crowd of 500 or more is preferable
- Growing relationship with Christ
- Working knowledge of God’s Word
- Familiarity with books: Engage by Nelson Searcy, Purpose Driven Church by Rick Warren
- Ability to be flexible, and balance many time-sensitive responsibilities simultaneously
- Ability to work with people and motivate them
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Administratively proficient
Submit a cover letter, resume, 3 references and a photo to Pat Hunt (Worship Pastor) at the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org (with the subject line ASSOCIATE CANDIDATE). If you have a video of you leading worship or performing,
please send me the link. No phone calls, please.