Real Life Church is seeking a Church Secretary for a part-time position in Roseville, MN. Real Life Church has been a part of the Twin Cities community for over 50 years. We are a growing church with average Sunday attendance nearing 250 attenders. We are looking for a dynamic and detail-oriented candidate to assist us in managing our office and administrative processes.
- Have a life testimony of being a follower of Christ.
- Exhibit the Fruit of the Spirit (Galatians 5: 22, 23) in their dealings with people, especially the public.
- Possess strong people skills, including being able to work with a variety of personality / temperament types.
- Possess good communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Possess a working knowledge of office procedures and equipment, including pertinent computer software.
- Possess good keyboarding skills.
- Previous office work experience is preferred.
- Provide primary oversight the entire operation of the church office, under the direction of the Associate Pastor. This includes organizing office operations and procedures and maintaining record retention systems.
- Coordinate and monitor clerical, administrative and secretarial responsibilities and tasks among non-ministerial church staff, whether paid or volunteer, in conjunction with the Associate Pastor.
- Order all office and ministry supplies as requested by approved personnel.
- Prepare and distribute all correspondence for the Lead Pastor, as well as other Pastoral Staff, Elders, Board Members and Trustees. This includes written, e-mail or social media venues. (What’s happening this week, reminders, prayer requests, etc.).
- Assemble information for and prepare the service program, including flyers / inserts (weekly).
- Answer phones and handle inquiries or forward calls as appropriate.
- General Office Ministry (answering requests for information --- assist ministry leaders getting the resources they need for their ministry --- other office)
- Maintain the church master calendar – both hard copy and online.
- Maintain the office filing system.
- Maintain the facilities use schedule.
- Work with the Associate Pastor to maintain the database on a timely basis.
- Supervise the editing and preparation of all written materials that are mailed or prepared for the church, or for the general public, including all social media communication.
- Special projects as assigned by the Lead Pastor, Associate Pastor or approved others.
Opportunities for Self-Improvement:
- Continuing education
- Manuals and other reading materials connected with job requirements
To apply for this job opening, please first post your resume.
Team Secretary and Marketing SpecialistConverge Worldwide
- Arlington Hts, Illinois
- October 27
Director of Care Assistant/Celebration of Life CoordinatorCornerstone Fellowship
- Livermore, California
- October 22
Ministry CoordinatorThe Worship Place
- Georgetown, Texas
- October 13
Office AdministratorPark Church
- Tinton Falls, New Jersey
- September 30
Media Director/ Graphic DesignFirst Baptist Church Bloomfield
- Bloomfield, New Mexico
- September 29