Real Life Church is seeking a Church Secretary for a part-time position in Roseville, MN. Real Life Church has been a part of the Twin Cities community for over 50 years. We are a growing church with average Sunday attendance nearing 250 attenders. We are looking for a dynamic and detail-oriented candidate to assist us in managing our office and administrative processes.
- Have a life testimony of being a follower of Christ.
- Exhibit the Fruit of the Spirit (Galatians 5: 22, 23) in their dealings with people, especially the public.
- Possess strong people skills, including being able to work with a variety of personality / temperament types.
- Possess good communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Possess a working knowledge of office procedures and equipment, including pertinent computer software.
- Possess good keyboarding skills.
- Previous office work experience is preferred.
- Provide primary oversight the entire operation of the church office, under the direction of the Associate Pastor. This includes organizing office operations and procedures and maintaining record retention systems.
- Coordinate and monitor clerical, administrative and secretarial responsibilities and tasks among non-ministerial church staff, whether paid or volunteer, in conjunction with the Associate Pastor.
- Order all office and ministry supplies as requested by approved personnel.
- Prepare and distribute all correspondence for the Lead Pastor, as well as other Pastoral Staff, Elders, Board Members and Trustees. This includes written, e-mail or social media venues. (What’s happening this week, reminders, prayer requests, etc.).
- Assemble information for and prepare the service program, including flyers / inserts (weekly).
- Answer phones and handle inquiries or forward calls as appropriate.
- General Office Ministry (answering requests for information --- assist ministry leaders getting the resources they need for their ministry --- other office)
- Maintain the church master calendar – both hard copy and online.
- Maintain the office filing system.
- Maintain the facilities use schedule.
- Work with the Associate Pastor to maintain the database on a timely basis.
- Supervise the editing and preparation of all written materials that are mailed or prepared for the church, or for the general public, including all social media communication.
- Special projects as assigned by the Lead Pastor, Associate Pastor or approved others.
Opportunities for Self-Improvement:
- Continuing education
- Manuals and other reading materials connected with job requirements
To apply for this job opening, please first post your resume.
Ministry Assistant to the Director of Pastoral CareSugar Creek Baptist Church
- Sugar Land, Texas
- January 9
Church Ministry AdministratorFriends Community Church
- Brea, California
- January 3
PastorThe Shepherd's Staff
- Anywhere, Texas
- December 30
Teacher, Pastor, Missionary, StaffOlive International School
- Beijing, Not Assigned
- August 23