Centro Comunidad Cristiana is a non-profit Christian community center in San Ramon, Costa Rica which serves a community of Nicaraguan migrant workers and struggling Costa Ricans. CCC is dedicated to sharing Christ’s love with the community through
a local church, outreach ministries, educational programs, and recreational programs. CCC is working that all members of the community may develop and flourish as God’s children who have much to offer to their world.
The parent organization is Faithful Servant Missions, a non-denomination organization founded in 2006, located in Jacksonville, FL, USA.
The Campus Director is responsible for the overall operation of the campus; the Campus Director oversees all staff, ministries and activities that take place at Centro Comunidad Cristiana.
· Ensure that all ministries and programs honor God by striving for excellence.
· Supervise staff and oversees staff performance
· Guide the staff as a servant leader dedicated to team-building while helping the staff to develop their gifts and talents
· Partner with the Pastor to plan, develop, and implement ministry activities and initiatives
· Serve as a liaison between the Board of Directors and the staff
· Ensure that the campus maintains an environment which is both Christian and professional
· Oversee administration of the Campus’s resources and maintenance of the Campus grounds
· Work with the Pastor to coordinate, plan and lead Campus ministries
· Meet with the residents of Bajo Tejares and lead outreach activities in Bajo Tejares
· Supervise and participate in education and recreation programs
· Meet with community leaders from Bajo Tejares and San Ramon to further the work of the Campus within the community
· Communicate with the Board of Directors what is happening at the Campus and in the community
· Lead staff development and ensure that staff are functioning as prescribed by their contracts
· Communicating and coordinating volunteers, mission groups and visitors to the Campus.
· Work with the Administrator to manage the Campus’s budget and resources
· Minimum of one year experience in cross-cultural ministry or completion of a missionary training program
· Fluent in Spanish or willing to attend language school prior to starting ministry
· Experience leading others in professional or ministry situations
· Minimum three years of experience in ministry in a local church or parachurch setting
· Proven character consistent with New Testament teaching
· Strong desire to serve Christ as part of a team of servants
· Two year commitment required for position
· Raise funds to support time in the mission field