If you would like to work in the best cornfield in the world, that’s right, I said world, then Fountain City Wesleyan Church (FCWC) might be the place for you. FCWC is a multi-site church in the All American City of Richmond, IN. Our main campus is literally
located on a 40-acre cornfield but don’t let that fool you because what the Lord is doing at FCWC is incredible. We are looking for a Worship Director/Pastor to join our dynamic team.
So if you…
- Have a deeply committed relationship with the Lord.
- Love to follow vision.
- Are called to develop other leaders and musicians.
- Know how to make others around you better.
- Are passionate about worship and understand how to create a dynamic worship experience (engaging people with energy to intimacy) on a weekly basis.
- Can eat your weight in Chipotle Burritos.
- Are a proficient musician who is a skilled vocalist and capable of playing an instrument or instruments.
- Are an organized and self-motivated leader who knows how to schedule, budget, meet critical deadlines every week, bridge generational gaps and accomplish goals.
- Have a mix of education and experience. A Bachelors Degree from an accredited university combined with 4-5 years of experience in a church of 500 or larger is desired.
- Have experience with Apple products, Final Cut, Pro Presenter, recording software, lighting software and Planning Center.
Then please submit your resume to email@example.com
If you want to know more about FCWC, please visit our website at fcwesleyan.org.