Job Description: The Video Director is responsible for all the live video production at an assigned Eagle Brook Campus.
Classification: Exempt Status: Full Time
Team: Campus specific Reports To: Campus Pastor
Work Schedule: Tues-Thur, Sat-Sun, hours and locations may vary
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Education: BA/BS or equivalent certification from appropriate technical school
- Full knowledge of live production, which includes video, audio, lighting, multimedia, music, and staging.
- Minimum 2 years of experience/skill with technical equipment preventative maintenance/troubleshooting.
- Knowledge and ability to operate technical gear including video switcher, camera, recording gear, and digital video equipment.
- Experience leading and supervising production team -staff and volunteers.
- Strong team building and leadership skills.
- Ability to manage projects and meet deadlines.
- Strive in project-based environments.
Overview of Job Duties (this is a working list and may be adjusted at any time by your manager):
- Program and operate a video switcher and direct camera crew through a live production.
- Able to understand and troubleshoot an HD/SD-SDI broadcast based video system.
- Serve as the Video Production Technical Director at a designated campus. This includes all duties required to lead and direct a production crew. (i.e. graphics, shading, cameras, etc.)
- Recruit, train and coach volunteer and staff production teams (video and staging).
- Implement all video production requirements for EBC weekend services and major events at assigned campus.
- Manage technical assets at the designated campus, including:
-Maintaining technical inventories & keeping control room area current by presenting a
professional working environment.
-Working with the Video Production Director on any technical needs or equipment
-Keeping accurate paperwork for warrantee and maintenance issues.
-Manage and perform maintenance schedule for all technical equipment in your area.
- Research and develop new products and make new project recommendations to the Video Production Director.
In order to be considered for this position please apply directly through our website at http://eaglebrookchurch.com/about-us/careers/