This posting is no longer available. This is either because the employer has filled the position or the position has closed. Click here to find more jobs
like this one.
Creative Media Specialist
The Crossing Church
Tampa, Florida, United States
Date Posted: 01/30/2009
Church Size: 3001 to 4000
Job Type: Full-Time
Reports to and works with the Campus Technical and Media Director to direct, produce, and edit creative video elements, develop worship graphics, while coordinating and working with both paid and volunteer staff.
A high school diploma is required, college degree or technical degree is preferred. This position requires a mastery of the latest in video editing, a high level of experience in shooting for video and film, and a high degree of expertise in camera work and lighting for video. The role requires the ability to produce music videos, documentaries, and theme enhancement products for worship services and productions. In addition, the media specialist must be able to lead and train interns and volunteers.
* Produce and edit creative worship enhancement videos for services and productions.
* Produce graphic content for worship.
* Responsible for special project documentaries and testimonials
* Responsible for archiving weekly messages and providing podcasts.
* Responsible to maintain and improve LIVE Streaming.
* Responsibilities include recruiting and training new volunteers for the media/technical production team
* Assist in creating the service flow during worship services
* Together with the Worship Team, lead and train volunteers in "LIVE" video production.
* Work with other members of Media and Worship to enhance the team atmosphere.
*Experience in video streaming, video archiving, and website creation.
* Must possess a team spirit and be able to function seamlessly with the rest of the multi-media team and the creative team in the Worship Department
* Requires the ability to accomplish assigned projects through other ministry staff; utilizing highly developed communication (written and verbal), project management, time management and collaboration skills.
* Demonstrates the ability to perform high quality, detailed work with minimum supervision within assigned deadlines.
* Demonstrates the ability to think strategically while staying focused on the accomplishment of current departmental priorities.
E-mail resume and photo to firstname.lastname@example.org
No phone calls please.