SUBMIT RESUME AND COVER LETTER TO:
Assist the Worship Arts Pastor as the director of production, sound, and tech. The Production Director organizes and oversees the production and tech ministry of the church. The PD leads, equips, and disciples those involved in the tech ministry (staff and
volunteers) in such a way that they grow spiritually, improve their skills, and connect with one another and the mission of the church. This position is full time with benefits.
- Oversee AVL and stage production in main auditorium: currently Sunday 9:15am, 11:00am, 12:30pm.
- Oversee the identification, recruitment, scheduling, and development of volunteers for Sunday services
- Lead the formation of teams that fosters good communication and a strong sense of community among all production volunteers. Teams and roles include: light programing, live video, ProPresenter, video switcher, sound engineering, stage props, stage producers,
- Oversee the development and cohesion of other church ministry area tech volunteers: high school service, middle school service, 5th and 6th grade service, and kids’ programs
- Lead and oversee a GFC tech community with links to those outside the body of Christ; build relationships with local tech groups (such as at surrounding colleges), sound engineers, etc. and explore partnerships
- Develop working relationships with “ministry partner” leaders to best facilitate their needs: including “the Well’ college ministry, which meets on site weekly
- Lead production at band rehearsals, currently Thursday at 6:30pm.
- Proactively develop checklists, expectations, and processes to assure quality experiences for all involved in the tech ministry and ministry leaders in need of tech support
- Oversee the setup of staging and AVL for all ministry areas and special events
- Oversee, organize, and manage all AVL and tech storage rooms.
- Inventory, evaluate, organize, and manage all AVL and tech equipment
- Run sound as needed and schedule sound engineering as needed.
- Work with the Worship Arts Pastor to best facilitate the production needs for each worship service
- Work with the Worship Arts Pastor to develop annual ministry plan and budget for Tech
- Work with Worship Arts Pastor and Administrative Director to develop and oversee the process to facilitate all outside events
- Develop a “life cycle” budget analysis and proposals for all equipment and rooms on site
- Oversee part time tech support position
- Is spiritually and emotionally mature and prepared to give leadership to GFC through his example of ongoing growth and devotion to Christ and His church
- A track record of significant impact and effectiveness as a tech/production director for churches over 1,000 in attendance
- Is a self-initiator and natural leader
- Can both lead and thrive in a team-based environment
- Is teachable, responsive, and respectful of authority
- Has a professional demeanor while producing and dealing with others
- Able to create and sustain a strong volunteer culture.
- Has a very strong attention to detail, especially as it relates to production
- Able to troubleshoot and provide timely solutions to AVL problems.
- Able to lead and orchestrate organizational processes for managing tech in multiple rooms
- Able to mentor others with grace and truth
- Able to effectively and skillfully operate all AVL on site
- Able to mix sound, including the use compression, reverb, gates, etc
- Embraces and models the core values of GFC
- Is in core agreement with the GFC doctrinal statement