Illini Christian Ministries (ICM) is a faith-based, state-licensed Child Welfare Agency with a forty-five year legacy of commitment to the care of children and families in need. Our desire is to serve families, resource local congregations, and empower
others to live out the call found in Isaiah 1:17 & James 1:27. It is our mission to see families restored and empowered through Jesus. Our dynamic ministries include Voluntary Foster Care, Safe Families For Children, Biblical Counseling, and a Domestic/International
Adoption. The Director of Partnership Development would be responsible for working with local church leaders, mission teams, and individuals to raise awareness, to maintain an open communication network, and to maintain & increase ICM’s financial partnerships.
This job would require a significant amount of travel in a company-owned vehicle, entail a large amount of public speaking, and because most of our presentations occur in congregational settings, working at least two weekends per month.
Potential candidates should possess the following skills
- Ability to communicate effectively in written format and via oral presentations
- Ability to multi-task and establish priorities
- Independently develop strategies to increase ICM’s current financial partnership population
- Develop partnership through relationship marketing, networking, cold calling and prospecting
- Strong time management skills
- Computer skills including Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Publisher; Be well versed in Social Media
- High energy, positive attitude, be a person of high integrity, & have a team-focused mindset