Principal Function: The Technical Director’s primary function is to carry out the church’s vision to be relevant as we lead our generation to God and connect people to a growing community of Christ-followers who go and serve the world.
Supervisor: Worship Pastor
Responsibilities: The Technical director is responsible for the following:
- Enlist and train adult volunteers to lead and serve with excellence
- Set an example of character and live above reproach in personal and public lifestyle that is found in 1 Timothy 3:1-7 and Titus 1:5-9.
- Attend all weekly services.
- Help the Worship and Creative Arts pastors develop and oversee the budget.
- Develop and plan volunteer training development for each campus.
- Lead technical teams at each weekend service.
- Assist the Creative Arts and Worship pastors in planning creative worship experiences
- Plan special events that support the strategy and vision of the church.
- Seek out personal training and growth opportunities as the Technical Director via conferences with staff leadership.
- Support the vision of both Senior staff and our Pastor.
Requirements At Each Campus:
- Experience in multi-site technical systems installation
- Maintenance of all technical hardware
- Excellence in audio mixing and system installation
- A working knowledge of video production
- Excellence in lighting design, maintenance, and installation
- An ability to work with all ministries and support technical needs
- Effective event planner in all aspects of technical needs
- Experience in building and leading high energy services
- Experience in building and leading teams of volunteers with excellence
- Formal technical production training is preferred
- Knowledge of sound technology and software for production (i.e. proficiency in Planning Center, Lighting boards, Sound Consoles, Mac, etc.)
- Commitment to working with a worship leadership team in a multi-generational church
- A team player who is teachable and willing to work hard at a fast-growing, multi-site church
To submit a resume and for additional info, email: email@example.com