RED Church is a church plant at the ocean front of Virginia Beach. RED Church is a thriving church plant that is still in its first year. RED has experienced surprising growth in its first year and is looking for a new worship leader to take the worship
team to the next level. RED is a multi-ethnic church that has a heart to see people come to be fully developed followers of Jesus. For more information on RED Church you can visit http://theredchurch.tv. The vision for RED’s worship team is to eventually have
three or more worship teams to serve Sunday morning services but to also strategically impact the
local community through music. We are currently accepting resumes for a PART-TIME WORSHIP LEADER.
For more information email firstname.lastname@example.org
or visit our Website: theREDchurch.TV
Our worship features various styles of song choices pulled from various artists and songwriters...
- Gospel: Israel, William Murphy, Fred Hammond, Tye Tribbett
- Classic Hymns: Amazing Grace, Holy Holy Holy, ‘Tis So Sweet, etc.
- Contemporary Worship: Hillsong, Kristian Stanfill, Bethel, David Crowder Band
- Acoustic-led worship: Chris Tomlin, Matt Redman, etc.
- Original worship songs
This position will help lead our worship team to raise the level of excellence in our services by...
- Participating in creative planning sessions
- Leading in band rehearsals
- Leading RED’s congregation into worship (both new and mature Christians)
- Equipping and encouraging other musicians
- Recruiting new singers and musicians
- Raising up song leaders
- Playing/leading in the band
- Offering continual support and direction to the overall worship experience.
- There is a minimum time expectation of 16-20 hours per week.
An applicant should...
- Be passionate about Christ
- Have experience as a musician and worship leader (3-5 years minimum)
- Be able to follow church leadership
- Be a servant leader and respectful to others
- Exhibit Godly character through Biblical living
- Be excited to be a part of a young and growing ministry
- Be good communicator
- Be consistent and dependable
- Be familiar with audio and technical equipment
Ability to play and/or teach on multiple instruments and lead vocally is ideal. Skills and experience in other areas of ministry may help define the salary and possibly expand the job description/title of any potential candidates. It is expected that the
person hired for this position will engage in the life of the church. The salary for this part-time position will be dependent on experience, availability, and skill set.