This posting is no longer available. This is either because the employer has filled the position or the position has closed. Click here to find more jobs
like this one.
Foothills Community Church
Seneca, South Carolina, United States
Date Posted: 03/09/2009
Denominations: Baptist --SBC
Church Size: 1001 to 1500
Job Type: Full-Time
Foothills Community Church is a rapidly growing, cutting edge church located in the beautiful Upstate of South Carolina. We have a passion for seeing life change and God’s vision to make it happen. We are a church committed to reaching those who are far from God and making them fully devoted followers of Christ. Foothills is seeing tremendous growth and is averaging 2000 in weekend attendance at two campuses.
We are seeking an entry-level front of house audio engineer who is energetic, results-oriented, and eager to join our high energy creative arts team. This position is full-time with excellent benefits including group insurance and a church funded retirement plan.
Ideal candidates will meet the following requirements:
- Trade/technical school education in audio engineering or front of house operations
- Practical experience in sound design and/or audio engineering in either a church or secular environment
- Training on Yamaha M7-CL digital mixing console (or equivalent), including knowledge of digital patching, channel assigning, and digital rack assignments
- Ability to mix LCR
- Ability to support all practices, rehearsals, and special events for multiple worship bands
- Ability to assist with staging including building, striking, and loading sets
- Ability to troubleshoot audio problems real-time in a live setting
- Willingness to work with a creative team in regularly scheduled meetings
Please e-mail cover letter, up-to-date resume with at least three professional references, and MP3 files of your work to firstname.lastname@example.org. Forward CD’s, rehearsal tapes or other media to P.O. Box 1085, Seneca, SC 29679 c/o Taylor Chandler.