New Life Christian Fellowship, in Sonoma County, is looking for an experienced and passionate leader to join our team as our full time Jr. and Sr. High pastor. Come work at a growing church (500-600 weekly attendance) to help us
reach the youth in our city with the life changing news of Jesus Christ! We're looking for someone who is able to develop leaders, teach, think big picture, plan, vision cast and implement a long term growing student ministry.
Some things to know about New Life...
- We're a 15 year old church community that is passionate about doing anything short of sinning to reach our city.
- Our mission is to turn un-churched people into fully devoted followers of Christ.
- We believe in equipping and supporting our staff and volunteers. This means that at New Life you'll be free to dream, vision cast, and implement new and exciting ways to engage the youth of our church and city.
- Our staff chemistry is a huge part of what makes New Life so engaging. We're looking for someone to join our core staff team and to add to the dynamic chemistry that our team experiences.
New Life could be the place for you if...
- You are a gifted communicator: You'll regularly be teaching our youth, and will also be invited to teach at our Sunday services on a rotational basis.
- You can lead a multi-level team: We believe that this ministry is on the verge of tremendous growth (in breadth and depth), which means that being able to see big picture and implement a multi-level team structure will be key for
- You have experience leading in a thriving student ministry.
- You have a passion for reaching lost students, and setting up a ministry that enables them to become fully devoted followers of Christ.
- When you lead...people follow!
Specific Job responsibilities/expectations...
- Develop a holistic ministry system for Jr. and Sr. High students, that walks them on a path from non-Christian to fully devoted follower of Christ.
- Create dynamic weekly gatherings for Jr. High students to bring their friends and encounter Christ.
- Create dynamic weekly gatherings for Sr. High students to bring their friends and encounter Christ.
- Reach out to the youth of Petaluma and the surrounding cities.
If everything you've read has your heart pounding and you're ready to make an impact and leave your mark for Christ, then New Life could be for you. Shoot us an email with your resume and a teaching sample (audio or video) to
Feel free to send us anything else that you believe would be helpful in our hiring process.