We are a growing, non-denominational church located in beautiful Cedar Park, Texas. We are
looking for an energetic worship leader who can lead the congregation in spirit filled worship.
This position will grow with our church family, and has innate the spiritual gifts of leadership,
Weekend worship and Rehearsal leading
- Ministry development: Recruit, audition musicians. Worship team gatherings. Spend
time listening to new music. Read up on theology, music/worship theology and goingson, etc.
- Worship service planning: Reading the passages, reading the outline, taking time to
intentionally pray and mull over what songs are going to feed people most effectively
and help them respond to God’s word and presence.
- Music-centric work such as arranging, writing, practicing, recording, creative and artistic
- Ministry-centric work such as preparing teachings for worship team, meeting with
worship team members for lunch/coffee, developing other leaders, long-term planning
and calendar management, and (ideally) supporting worship teams outside of Sunday
(youth, Celebrate Recovery, other).
- Miscellaneous hours: Other administrative exercises such as: more emails, finance/
budget management, overseeing the AV aspects, special services, assignments given by
the senior pastor, etc.
- Other duties as assigned, and participate in church-wide events
- Has a strong background in music, and your love for Jesus is easy to see in your music
- Ability to read music, and coordinate musicians to achieve a single presence which
invites members to participate
- Willingness to grow into a full time worship pastor
- High energy, motivated to facilitate growth, and take on new projects
- Ability to play an instrument preferred
- Fluency in English, Bilingual proficiency preferred