Living Rock Church is an 11 year-old established portable church thirty miles West of Eden Prairie, MN. Plans to build a permanent building on our
ideal rural property are in place. This property sits on a four lane highway and pulls people from the Southwest region of the Twin Cities. We are enthusiastically seeking a full time Pastor of Worship for our
300+ congregation. We are praying for a person who will lead in worship and equip team members to be effective leaders of worship. Some experience will be helpful and is preferred. Compensation will be based on education and experience.
We have a great team consisting of a Senior Pastor, Children's Director, Youth Pastor and support staff. Elders who will have your back and a lovely congregation round out our church body. If you are a weird Christian,
please do not apply. Having a spouse and/or children who are also excellent musicians will make us like you more,
but is not required. If you are uncomfortable baptizing people outside in
unconventional containers this is not the place for you. If you think
following Christ means you have to be perfect or that truth is relative read your Bible again before you apply.
- A college degree with at least some formal Bible training.
- Ability to articulate the Gospel clearly and a Biblical worldview.
- Gives evidence of being Biblically-balanced and Christ-centered in leading worship.
- Willing to pursue licensing through the Christian and Missionary Alliance and is in agreement with the doctrinal statement.
- Is in agreement with the LRC worship statements posted on the website at:http://m.b5z.net/i/u/6119586/f/WorshipArtsHandbook.pdf
- To be a servant-leader who plans two weekly Sunday worship services in coordination with the sermon theme for each week.
- To be willing to use gifts, experience, and passion for one other discipling or equipping ministry.
- To be able to creatively build seasonal specials (i.e. Good Friday, Christmas Eve., etc.).
- To attend weekly staff meetings and encourage the success of other ministries in the church.
- To administrate, communicate, and make rehearsals productive and enjoyable with fellow musicians.
- To occasionally add creative elements to the worship service.
- To have a shepherd’s heart for worship team members and to the congregation.
- To be willing and flexible enough to work within a portable church environment.
- To be content with a humble office and practice room in our farmhouse offices.