Job Title: Student Ministries Program Director
Reports to: Pastor of Student Ministries
Salaried or Hourly: Salaried
Exempt or Non-Exempt: If ordained or licensed
Full time or Part Time: Full time
Position Summary: Responsible for the promoting and quality of programming and media for Ridge Students. Apart of the Student Ministries leadership team that shepherds the body of students at the Ridge.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
- Create and maintain the student ministries website.
- Create and execute all promoting strategies. (This person would be responsible for creating and executing the best strategy to get the most amount of students at an event according to the event’s target audience and purpose)
- Be in charge of turning the worship segment of our program into the ultimate worship experience. This person would either lead or (supervise the leadership) of the student worship team and their preparation to lead worship.
- Create and execute run-on skits as well as dramas for programs. This person would need to recruit students and leaders who are talented and available to practice and perform effectively.
- Be in charge of creating an attractive atmosphere for students. This would include specifically making the place we meet in an unforgettable place to be.
- Oversee all audio, visual, and computer needs for effective promoting and programming.
- Create and execute new programming strategies.
- Recruiting team of volunteers to efficiently and effectively run program.
Key Competencies and Qualifications:
- Good communicator
- Media/Tech experience
- Works well on a team
- High capacity/energy
- Engages with the Gospel regularly
email resumes to email@example.com