Student Worship Pastor
Principal Function: The Student Worship Pastor’s principle function is to implement and carry out a vision to lead students to imitate Christ and influence the world.
Supervisor: Student Pastor
Responsibilities: The Student Worship Pastor is responsible for the following:
- Enlist and train adult volunteers to lead students to imitate Jesus and influence the world with the gospel.
- Set an example of character and live above reproach in personal and public lifestyle that is found in 1 Timothy 3:1-7 and Titus 1:5-9.
- Responsible to lead students to become mature disciples of Jesus Christ, with an emphasis on music.
- Attend weekly Source Staff Meeting.
- Be available to counsel as time allows.
- Conduct adult volunteer screening interviews to recruit the right people to serve in the student ministry.
- Help the Student Pastor develop and oversee the budget.
- Develop and plan adult training development.
- Lead worship at student gatherings (Multi-site)
- Lead worship at campuses on weekends as needed.
- Assist the student pastor in planning creative worship experiences
- Involve parents in ministry to students
- Plan special events/camps that support the strategy and vision of the student ministry.
- Seek out personal training and growth opportunities as the Student Worship Pastor via conferences with the Student Pastor.
- Support the vision of both Senior staff and our Pastor
- Excellence in guitar
- Excellence in voice
- An ability to work with students and teach as neccessary
- Lead mission trips locally, nationally and internationally
- Effective event planner in all aspects of the student ministry
- Experience in building and leading high energy bands
- Experience in building and leading teams of volunteers with excellence
- Formal music training and/or seminary training is preferred (not required)
- Knowledge of sound technology and software for worship (i.e. proficiency in Planning Center, loops, etc.)
- Commitment to working with a worship leadership team in a multi-generational church
- A team player who is teachable and willing to work hard at a fast-growing church
To submit a resume and for additional info, email: email@example.com
We are accepting resumes until October 2nd.