Community Bible Church is a growing church family of approximately 1,000 people located in Brighton, Michigan. We are non-denominational, contemporary evangelical church. We have recently re-organized our staff and created the position of Outreach and Connections Pastor. The successful applicant will have a demonstrated ability to connect the church with the community, raise the evangelistic temperature of the church, and help new people connect to the church family.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- To model a heartbeat for reaching the community and beyond with the gospel.
- To create opportunities for CBC to reach outside the walls of the church with the gospel and gospel-centered service opportunities.
- Keep the issue of reaching the un-churched before the staff and every program attempted by CBC.
- To equip CBC how to share the Gospel effectively in this culture.
- To participate with the Missions committee to promote CBC’s involvement in worldwide outreach.
- To recruit, develop and lead the First Impressions team and to help create a positive experience for our guests. This will include but not limited to the appearance of the church, Welcome Team development, coffee team and the atmosphere at a worship service.
- To respond to every first time visitor who signs in within 24-48 hours.
- To assimilate new guests into Starting Point, service and Growth Groups.
- To develop and implement an effective marketing plan that promotes CBC’s vision and to encourage CBC to take greater steps of faith and expand our reach into the community.
- To create a uniform look and message in all of our publications and promotional pieces both internally and to the community.
- To create ways to increase the level of awareness of CBC within the community.
- To create video and other media to demonstrate and increase the faith of CBC.
- To function as an enthusiastic member of CBC’s pastoral staff performing baptism services, weddings, funerals, etc. as needed.
- To be a continual learner in the areas of primary responsibilities.
- To preach in our worship service as needed by the Senior Pastor.
- To perform other duties as assigned.
- Two or more years of work experience in a multi-staffed ministry environment
- Masters level or demonstrable equivalent.
- Must be a mature growing follower of Jesus Christ
- Excellent relational and Interpersonal communication skills
- Passionate and high energy leader
- Effective verbal and written communication skills
- Team Player
To learn more about CBC and the Outreach and Connections Pastor position, go to http://communitybible.net/#/resources/pastor-search
After reviewing this information, you can submit your resume for consideration by emailing email@example.com
To apply for this job opening, please first post your resume.
Senior Pastor (767612)The Shepherd's Staff
- USA Southeast, Florida
- October 24
Director of OutreachHOPE Church
- Richmond, Virginia
- October 18
Director Of OutreachGrace Baptist Church
- Woodbridge, Virginia
- October 17
Student Ministries Pastor & Young Life Church PartnerCity Church
- Minneapolis, Minnesota
- October 12
Missions and Community Outreach DirectorFoundations Church
- Loveland, Colorado
- October 7
Community Bible Church
Community Bible Church is a growing church family of approximately 1,000 people located in Brighton, Michigan. We are non-denominational, contemporary evangelical church. We have recently re-organized our staff and created the position of Outreach and Connections Pastor. The successful applicant will have a demonstrated ability to connect the church with the community, raise the evangelistic temperature of the church, and help new people connect to the church family.More...