Coordinate and direct activities related to youth, ages Junior High school through College age and beyond in two phases:
- Establish a viable Junior High and High School ministry.
- Once there is a viable student ministry in evidence, assist the Executive Pastor to develop a “church plant” on our campus.
Design programs that guide students toward maturity in Christ and that will meet both their social and spiritual needs as they commit themselves not only to Jesus, but to one another as well.
- Educate and prepare young people to be integrated into the life, ministry, and vision of the Church.
- Develop pastoral relationships with individual youths and their parents, taking a personal interest in their spiritual health.
- Assist parent’s endeavors to provide Christian education within their homes.
- Exhort and teach Biblical principles that will enable students to be obedient to Christ’s commands and to share clearly the truth and power of the Gospel.
- Provide spiritual and emotional support for students and families at moments of crisis.
- Maintain an ongoing program for self-improvement in the areas of theology, Bible, counseling and personal communications.
- · Submit an annual requested budget to the Executive Pastor for approval.
- Partner with the Senior Pastor and Executive Pastor in fulfilling the mission of our church.
- Participate in all staff meetings.
- Perform other Pastoral duties from time to time as agreed upon with the Executive Pastor.
Once there is a viable student ministry in evidence, assist the Executive Pastor to develop a “church plant” on our campus through an evening service that targets Millennials and their families and which will be an integral ministry of the church. This will include establishing contacts; recruiting people to assist in the evangelizing, discipling, and structuring of this new ministry.
- Candidate must have a committed relationship with Jesus Christ and support the statement of faith of Meadowlark Community Church.
- Must be passionate about youth ministry and possess strong interpersonal skills with the ability to relate to today’s youth culture.
- Should be a self-starter with creativity, energy, enthusiasm for Christ and the ability to motivate others.
- A Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited college or university is preferred.
- Minimum of one year of related experience in Youth ministry.
Salary & Benefits
Salary range and benefits commensurate with Southern California.
Reports to: Executive Pastor
Send resume and cover letter to: email@example.com
To apply for this job opening, please first post your resume.
Pastor of High School MinistryThe Bridge Bible Church
- Bakersfield, California
- October 27
Worship and Associate PastorPataskala Grace Church
- Pataskala, Ohio
- October 26
Student Ministry PastorHighlands Church
- Scottsdale, Arizona
- October 25
Student Ministries DirectorDayspring Church
- Auburn, Indiana
- October 25
Pastor of Worship and Student MinistriesBrenham Bible Church
- Brenham, Texas
- October 25