Liquid Church is a creative Christian church with a compelling vision-- we take church to the people! With campuses in Morristown & New Brunswick, over 1,700 people experience our live services every weekend. With plans to expand campuses in the adventure ahead, we're looking for exceptional leaders to grow with us.
Do you have a passion to see God change lives? Do you relish the thought of joining a talented team of next generation leaders that's making a massive difference for Christ? If so, you
may be our kind of person!
If you're convinced you're the right person for a Job Opportunity listed below, send us your resume and convince us (firstname.lastname@example.org). Bonus points if you include a DVD, video or website link demonstrating yo' skillz.
• LiquidKids Director
Do kids give you energy rather than zap it from you? Are you on fire for God and passionate about making church the best hour of a kid's week? Would it excite you to be a part of a talented team of next generation leaders that's reaching unchurched families & children all over NJ? If you're a natural born leader who loves to equip adults to lead & love on kids, we're interested in talking to you!
* An outgoing, enthusiastic "people person" who connects well with Staff, Volunteers, and parents
* Knowledgeable in the needs of children and their development and willing to do "out of the box" children's ministry
* Able to communicate exceptionally well, both verbally and written
* Experienced in working with children and adults of various ages
* Proficient in a Mac-based environment
* Extremely adept at managing your time
* A team player no matter what
* Committed to the Vision & Core Values of Liquid Church
You will be:
* Required to provide point leadership at all kids environments (nursery, K-6,
middle school) during weekend worship services
* Leading teams of non-paid volunteers who make up the LiquidKids team
* Working under the leadership of and partnering with the Campus Pastor to
fulfill the vision of LiquidKids
* Leading and overseeing the weekend LiquidKids ministry; ensuring adequate
coverage and facilitating all weekend worship services
* Responsible to have full knowledge of the training, orientation and
observation of LiquidKids team members during weekend worship services in
order to appropriately facilitate these activities
* Planning and organizing all campus-specific or efforts in cooperation with
* In attendance of all required central and campus-specific events as directed
by the Campus Pastor, central leadership, or Liquid Church leadership.
Minimum Requirements include:
* At least 3 years of ministry experience in a church of 500+
* At least 3 years experience of distinguished leadership in a public or private school setting
To apply for this job opening, please first post your resume.
Children's Ministry DirectorMt. Olive UMC
- marion, Indiana
- January 16
Children's Ministry DirectorKempsville Presbyterian Church
- Virginia Beach, Virginia
- January 16
Youth Pastor/DirectorChrist Community Fellowship
- Walla Walla, Washington
- January 15
Children's DirectorGreater Mt Zion Baptist Church
- Austin, Texas
- January 13
Director of Family MinistriesMinistry Architects
- Shreveport, Louisiana
- January 13
Liquid Church is a creative Christian church with a compelling vision-- we take church to the people! With campuses in Morristown & New Brunswick, over 1,700 people experience our live services every weekend. With plans to expand campuses in the adventure ahead, we're looking for exceptional leaders to grow with us. More...