Live Like Jesus Pastor Position
CrossPoint Community Church is all about Jesus. Our calling is to equip and empower our church to Worship like Jesus, Live like Jesus, and to Rescue like Jesus. We are an intergenerational, passionate group of Christ followers who are committed to making
much of God in our lives and community.
We are looking for an individual to lead the Live Like Jesus ministry area of our mission, which includes all of our growth groups (mid-size and small). An ideal candidate for this position will be able to lead/equip leaders – both lay leaders
and paid leaders. They will be relational and shepherding focused along with the ability to teach and teachable themselves. At CrossPoint, we take seriously the character, competency, and chemistry of our staff.
- Leading and oversight of the pastors and directors within the Live like Jesus environment.
- Leading, equipping, and encouraging our Shepherding Couples (mid-sized, lay-led peer ministries that meet on Sunday mornings).
- Leading, equipping, and encouraging our home group leaders.
- Leadership development of other staff and leaders.
- Partnering with other pastors in developing our interns and intern program.
- We want you to love Jesus more than you love ministry. Our heart is that this would be personally played out in your life through the study of the Word, prayer, and worship. We are committed to shepherding you in this.
- Life reflects the qualities specified in 1 Timothy 2:3-7 and Titus 1:5-9.
- Lead and shepherd spouse and children as God has commanded in his Word.
- Utilize spiritual gifts and professional experience to further the kingdom of God.
- Committed to the mission, values, and beliefs of CrossPoint Community Church.
- Loves Jesus and is committed to life transformation
- Experience leading and shepherding staff
- Has significant experience in a large church
- Biblical degree equivalent to a Bachelor’s Degree or higher
- We commit to coming alongside God in the process that he has begun in you and will be faithful to complete it.
- We commit to making and keeping the environment and culture at CrossPoint a place that you will thrive in and want to be a part of.
- We commit to serving you in ministry as you serve Jesus in His church.
Please submit resumes to email@example.com. Resumes posted to Churchstaffing.com will not be reviewed. Thank you.