ICEFC Worship Director
WORSHIP DIRECTOR (part time, 8-10 hrs/wk, there is pay) needed at International Community Church, Lombard (www.icefc.net). Team of highly talented, collaborative musicians with a diverse repertoire need a leader to take us to the next level and lift up
our congregation during weekly Sunday services (10am). Must be able to lead worship with voice and instrument (either piano or guitar). Come be a part of this church family and the exciting things God is doing here!
- Job Description
- The Worship Director is responsible for leading times of corporate worship. Sunday services are the most important time in the life of our church and this role is expected to create an atmosphere that provides an opportunity for all in our multi-generational
church to worship God authentically. Part-time position (8-10 hours/week) that is the driving force behind the church’s worship program.
- Chooses/locates/arranges/copies music for weekly services (Sundays at 10am). Introduces new music and revives older music.
- Coordinates Worship Team participation in services (rotation, instrumental assignments, etc.). Recruits and develops Worship Team members.
- Encourages congregation to worship and leads music (instrumental and vocal) during Sunday Services.
- Attends periodic Worship Committee meetings.
- Reports to the Board of Deacons, overseen by the Pastor. Works closely with the Pastor, Worship Committee Chair, Worship Team.
- Helps coordinate special worship opportunities as they arise and as desired (e.g. concerts, praise events, prayer services, etc.).
- Professes Christ as personal Savior and seeks to point others toward Him.
- Has the technical ability to lead worship with voice and piano or guitar.
- Has experience playing and singing with a worship team.
- Has repertoire of hymnody and contemporary worship music.
- Has basic understanding of music theory.
- Is eligible for and desires to commit to active church involvement.
Send Resumes to Pastor Nate Sauve email@example.com