Job Opportunity: Assistant Pastor
Start Date: January 2014
This is an exciting opportunity to come alongside the Lead Pastor of Vintage Church, and assist him in the multi-faceted leadership responsibilities of a growing, vibrant church plant in the heart of Los Angeles! Vintage Church is a "Word and Spirit" Anglican
church closely linked with Holy Trinity Brompton, England (HTB); is two and a half years old, and has grown rapidly to an attendance of 250 adults plus kids. For more information about our church, visit vintagewestside.com.
- Preach regularly.
- Develop and lead ministries.
- Disciple ministry leaders and congregants.
- Engage in mission: local and other.
We are looking for someone with the following core criteria:
- You are passionate for Jesus and for his church;
- You have theological training (MDiv or equivalent);
- You represent and embody the core theological values of Vintage Church (e.g. Christ-centered, Word and Spirit, Missional);
- You have excellent preaching/teaching and leadership skills;
- You desire and have the gift-set to plant a church within three to five years;
- You are a self-starter with a 'can-do' servant attitude who can develop and cast a vision, build and lead ministries.
- You have at least 3 years experience leading in a 'Word and Spirit' context.
- You are ideally familiarity with HTB and their values and philosophy of ministry.
Please send your resume with a covering letter to email@example.com.