Working under minimal supervision this position provides the Audio & Visual support for all events and worship services. Production Director will need to be someone that has the ability to build and lead the volunteer weekend Production Team, establish
and maintain serving schedules, recruit and train new volunteers, and evaluate performance of volunteer production team members. This position will also serve as technical producer on weekends, remain proficient on technical and production equipment, maintain
all technical equipment, and assist with stage sets and designs.
- Maintain communication with leadership and volunteers
- Coordinate staff/volunteers for weekend services and events
- Perform required administrative tasks in a timely manner
- Build and lead a team of volunteers to serve as the weekend Production Team, guiding them with excellence toward the goal of creating a worship environment that un-churched people like to attend. Help them to understand their part on the team and encourage
them to work through challenges
- Assist in the planning and purchasing of new A/V/L equipment for campus
- Maintaining and repairing technical and production equipment.
- Oversee production needs for all events and services.
- Proficient on all technical and production equipment
- Assist in the design and build out of set designs.
- Maintain an inventory of supplies, equipment & purchases
- Manage the department budget and plan spending.
- The recruitment, training and development of volunteers on a regular basis
- Follower of Jesus Christ
- Proficient verbal and written communication skills
- Demonstrated effective interpersonal skills
- Demonstrated ability to handle multiple tasks and manage time effectively under the pressure of time constraints
- Demonstrated leadership ability
- Demonstrated ability to operate audio, video, and lighting equipment
- Ability to move and lift up to 100 pounds, utilizing proper lifting techniques and equipment