New Life Presbyterian Church of Dresher is a 25 year old church in the near northern suburbs of Philadelphia. Our mission statement is “To build a community centered on Jesus, active in the renewal of all things.” We are currently hiring for the position of Pastor of Outreach and Community Engagement.
We are looking for a young, enthusiastic follower of Christ who is ready to make a commitment to grow as a pastor and leader in this important staff role and make a difference for Christ and his kingdom.
This is primarily an equipping position. We are looking for a person who:
- Believes that every believer has spiritual gifts to further the mission of the church and is energized by mobilizing those gifts.
- Has a vision to raise up new leaders and volunteers, seeing people get connected to the church, and challenging them to grow in their faith.
- Enjoys working with volunteers to mobilize them for ministry to our surrounding communities and the ends of the world.
- Is passionate about ministries of word and deed to those outside the Christian community.
- Is committed to the importance of building bridges to the world around us.
- A passion for the Bible and a gospel-centered perspective of the Christian life and ministry.
- Must be ordained or ordainable in the Presbyterian Church in America.
- Unafraid of hard work and committed to excellence.
- Strong interpersonal skills, team player, team builder, sense of humor, risk-taker.
- Excellent communication skills- teaching and preaching.
- Strong organizational and administrative gifts.
- The ability to manage a large and growing ministry and volunteer system.
- A heart for evangelism, mercy and justice ministry, and missions.
Resumes must be accompanied by a cover letter that answers the following questions:
1. Why are you interested in this position?
2. How would you summarize your understanding of a gospel-centered approach to life and ministry?
3. What experiences have you had that make you a good candidate for this position?
If you have a recent video/ audio of your teaching or preaching, please include that along with your resume and cover letter.
Please send cover letter and resume to: email@example.com
To apply for this job opening, please first post your resume.
Youth Pastor/DirectorChrist Community Fellowship
- Walla Walla, Washington
- January 15
Director of Family Life CenterReynoldsburg United Methodist Church
- Reynoldsburg, Ohio
- January 12
Campus Pastor (171703)Private Profile
- Northeast US, Pennsylvania
- January 11
Director of Community LifeCrossPoint Church
- Harrisburg, Pennsylvania
- January 10
Church Planter in Central NebraskaInFaith
- central, Nebraska
- January 3
New Life Presbyterian Church
New Life Presbyterian Church of Dresher is a 25 year old church in the near northern suburbs of Philadelphia. Our mission statement is “To build a community centered on Jesus, active in the renewal of all things.” We are currently hiring for the position of Pastor of Discipleship and Assimilation. More...