The Production Director (PD) will lead and oversee the production teams at Generations Christian Church. The primary objective is to make sure that all production elements contribute to creating an atmosphere conducive to worship.
- Experience and knowledge of Avid digital audio consoles and Pro Tools software.
- Experience in lighting design and programming.
- Knowledge of video system routing and basic camera operation.
Continued knowledge of current and future trends in audio, video, lighting, and staging.
Identify, recruit, train and encourage volunteer positions that fall under the production
Lead and manage the production staff.
Establish and maintain a level of quality and excellence within the production team.
Serve on the Creative Team to provide input for new ideas for use in weekend services
and special events.
Ensure that all production elements and volunteers on the production team are
scheduled and coordinated for all worship services and special events.
Maintain the production and video budgets.
Ensure production audio, video, and lighting systems campus wide are updated and
maintained as needed.
Assist with weekly audio and video web uploads as needed.
Ensure that all production team members are equipped and informed regarding all
elements and details of the weekend services.
- Assist in developing production teams in all campus venues to ensure that production quality is excellent and consistent.
- Work closely with outside AVL vendors to schedule and execute rental equipment, contract labor, and set up/tear down needs for special events as needed.
- Posses the ability to make quick decisions in time sensitive live productions.
- Clearly understand, communicate, and promote the vision and strategy of Generations.
- Maintain daily devotional/prayer time and pray specifically for the lives and families of those on our teams.
- Set a clear, Christ like example for others to follow, sacrificing and redistributing your time as needed to accommodate church-wide ministry needs.
- Continued pursuit to grow in leadership.