This posting is no longer available. This is either because the employer has filled the position or the position has closed. Click here to find more jobs
like this one.
Crossroads Community Church
Freeport, Illinois, United States
Date Posted: 01/15/2009
Categories: Other Pastor
Church Size: 2001 to 2500
Job Type: Full-Time
Do you have the kind of leadership that has people following you anywhere? Does the thought of inspiring those around you to do more than they ever thought they could, fill you with excitement? Do you relish the thought of being a part of an amazing team? If so, you sound like our kind of person!
Crossroads is a multisite church with five campuses in three states and this is just the beginning! We are looking for another Campus Pastor to join our growing team and launch our sixth campus this fall.
If you're more comfortable taking the path of least resistance than exploring the road less traveled, you may not want to apply. If you love to lead from the second chair and if you're not afraid to try big things or put yourself out on the occasional limb in the name of leading people to Christ, we'd love to talk to you.
- A proven leader with a knack for connecting with people
- A strong communicator and motivated team-builder
- Passionate about evangelism
- Experienced in leadership roles in either a church or corporate environment
- A mutli-tasker, but can follow through and get things done
- Organized and able to stay on top of administrative duties
- Hard-working, but know how to have a good time
- Self-confident, secure and more passionate than power-hungry
- A team player
- Willing to commit to the core values of Crossroads Community Church and willing to meet membership requirements.
You will be:
- Leading and Growing our newest campus
- Performing pastoral care responsibilities such as weddings, funerals, baptisms, child dedications and counseling, etc.
- Leading the weekend services including oversight of the worship experience, children's ministry, host team activities and
everything that happens on the campus during the weekend service (except main service teaching)
- Recruiting Champions and building ministry teams necessary for quality campus development
i.e., Hospitality, Technical, Children's Ministry, Worship, Facilities (set up and tear down), Student Ministries, Small Groups,
- Leading and developing volunteer and paid staff
If you're convinced you're the right person for the job, send us your resume and convince us. Submit your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org