C.O.R.E. Global Technologies Director
Ministry Description of newhope church
The CORE GTD will first and foremost be a spiritual leader above reproach. (1 Timothy 3)
The number one responsibility of an effective and faithful CORE leader is Godliness, humility, and integrity. Nothing gets in the way of faithful worship within a church more than a leader compromising any of these responsibilities. As a result, a major
part of this job description is to model the highest level of godliness through spiritual disciplines of prayer, Scripture reading, devotional reading, journaling, and/or fasting.
The second most integral quality of the CORE GTD is to use technology to accomplish our creative vision and not to restrict or hinder it.
In particular, the CORE GTD will need to excel in the following areas:
Leadership and Responsibilities
- The GTD reports directly to the Creative Productions Pastor.
- Spiritual Leadership— In addition to Production responsibilities, the GTD is responsible for helping
set the spiritual tone for the CORE Creative Team. (VISION & LOYALTY) The Production volunteers must be spiritually prepared in addition to technically prepared for their role in worship. All team members will be required to take an attitude of ownership
and responsibility, which must be first demonstrated by the GTD. Positive, humble, cooperative, and willing attitudes are more valuable than knowledge or skill.
- Recruit and train a team of Tech / Lighting Production volunteers. While expertise in
video and lighting is a must for this position, the emphasis is on empowering others to develop their skills, not doing everything yourself. The CORE GTD should fully staff the needed positions and then be prepared
to fill in, train, and troubleshoot when necessary. This involves leadership and technical training on a regular basis.
- Direct and supervise all stage set designs and new lighting configurations
- Program lighting for weekend services
- Supervise and develop the volunteer technical and lighting production staff, creating a synergy and alignment with all production disciplines of the church to create excellent Worship environments in conjunction with the CORE Creative Staff.
- Implement and install new production equipment at all locations as needed
- Assist with video shoots and weekend production preparation as needed.
- Joyfully collaborate with pastors and ministry leaders at newhope.
- Professionally complete time-sensitive tasks related to weekly events and services.
- Maintain and update all Software / Hardware related to technologies
- Troubleshoot and fix production equipment as needed
- Perform regular maintenance on production equipment
If interested, please complete & submit our job application form:
DO NOT send Resumes or emails through Church Staffing.com.