Web manager at CCC
Christ Community Church is looking for a creative and detail-oriented Web Manager to manage the cccomaha.org website, develop microsites, provide ministry tools and work in a variety of back-end systems. All interested applicants should be willing to attend
Christ Community Church. Upon reviewing the requirements below, send your resumes to Greg Nunamaker / email@example.com
The Web Manager provides skills, professional expertise and leadership necessary to translate the established identity and mission of CCC to the web site. Position is responsible for site navigation design, visual execution, content management, administration,
Mission / Vision Focus
The Communications Team is dedicated to an ever-increasing degree of creativity, consistency, and concentration. The Web Manager serves on the communications team and supports the team efforts to serve as a catalyst rather than a solution, providing the
framework for effective transmission of information via multiple mediums, reaching the broadest possible audience, capturing the hearts of as many people as possible.
- Plan and implement website content to accurately communicate the vision and mission of CCC.
- Represent the communications team to ministry departments and volunteer leadership on issues related to the website.
- Liaison with staff and key volunteer groups in order to effectively plan and support web-based services related to their goals and objectives and established CCC vision.
- Work creatively with staff/ministry departments/volunteers to create unique opportunities for interaction between the website and the other communication
- Develop and maintain visual design guidelines for the website ensuring all info and content (external and internal) is consistent.
- Develop user-friendly and visually appealing web applications/pages using current CSS3, HTML5 and PHP standards
- Provide Arena (ASP.NET) front-end site integration, CMS problem solving, module development and architecture
- Bachelor's degree in relevant field and 2+ years work experience
- Portfolio with a range of samples that demonstrate relevant work or projects
- A passion for web development and a drive to stay current with the latest trends and technology
- Ability to communicate and work constructively with team members
- Ability to handle multiple and changing priorities within strict time constraints
- Strong problem solving skills
- Understanding of W3C standards and general design principles
- Proficient in current CSS3 and HTML5 standards
- General understanding of Windows Server environment, IIS6 or newer
- General understanding of Google Webmaster tools, Analytics and Site Search
- Understanding of 3rd-party CMS platforms such as Wordpress and Arena
- Knowledgeable of current Responsive design trends and techniques