Summary of Position:
The Director of Technical Arts & Media will oversee and direct all technical production at Water of Life Community Church including, but not limited to, presentation software, audio, lighting, video, staging, cameras, screens, live feeds, recordings,
power and rigging. Must be able to lead and direct others in a positive and encouraging manner and have the ability to be a dynamic team builder.
· Minimum of five (5) years applicable experience, with a minimum of three (3) years working in a high-level leadership capacity
· Experience working in a large church (3,000 plus), multi-site/multi-venue setting
· Bachelor’s degree in applicable field, preferred
· Applicant should possess strengths in the following areas: 1) contribute to and lead a team, 2) coaching and people management, 3) problem solving and decision making, 4) strategy development and implementation
· Applicant should align with the vision, core values and belief statement of Water of Life Community Church
· Weekend and evening hours required
· Prefer an applicant already living on the west coast
Who we are:
Water of Life Community Church is located in Fontana, California, about 40 minutes east of Los Angeles. We are a charismatic church that is committed to helping people discover a living relationship with God that is deeply satisfying and purposeful. We believe
God has your destiny in His hands - with a little cooperation on our part, He will set us on a journey that will help us discover life at its best. Water of Life has a massive heart for the nations and the surrounding community. Every weekend we see more than
6,000 people on our main worship campus that includes five additional on-site venues and two off-site campuses, which provide live worship and a video message from our Senior Pastor, Danny Carroll. We are currently building a new 3,000 seat worship center
on site and plan to open this new venue the Fall of 2015.
The Next Step:
Read about Water of Life on our website and pray about whether or not you should be part of our staff. Submit your resume and application via our job opportunities web page located at https://www.paycomonline.net/v4/ats/at-jobopportunities.php?clientkey=D0C420AC17F18E572029FE4F2CDA0094&jpt=546b341be75ca0d58fd9a003075d9703.
Thank you so much for your interest in Water of Life Community Church and your prayerful consideration!