Tampa, Ft. Lauderdale, Miami, Naples, Ft. Myers, Sarasota (Must live in or near community)
Fellowship of Christian Athletes – TEAM FCA
We are looking for runners, joggers and fitness enthusiasts who are willing to put their endurance for the Lord on
display while helping to raise funds to help sustain and expand the vision of FCA in
Florida. You can set the pace by forming your own group as a leader! You and your
fellow group members who you recruit may choose to run the half marathon or the 5K together, or different
distances depending on your individual experience and fitness level.
This is a Part –Time Seasonal Commission Position with great potential for impact in the Kingdom of God! Perfect for the runner, avid jogger seeking ministry with second job, stay at home mom and/or college student in love with
Jesus Christ! There is a possibility this position could turn full time if desired.
If you have a passion to run for God and build the Kingdom of God in your community – come be a part of a team and run to make a difference!
The Team FCA Coordinator will help launch and implement the Team FCA program. The Team FCA Coordinator’s main function is to recruit participants and fundraisers for Team FCA sporting events by establishing, building and maintaining relationships with FCA
participants, including but not limited to churches, businesses, and individual donors; but also Race Directors, and other sporting event organizers.
The FCA Coordinator will execute Team FCA events and meetings, including kick-off and race days, expos, and overseeing all event logistics. The Team FCA Coordinator will provide training to team captains and runners ensuring they are equipped with all the
resources they need to train and achieve their goal of completing the race and raising funds for THE Fellowship OF Christian Athletes.
The successful candidate is a runner or fitness guru in love with Jesus and motivated, charismatic and highly relational individual.
Who is FCA?
The Fellowship of Christian Athletes is touching millions of lives… one heart at a time. Since 1954, the Fellowship of Christian Athletes has been challenging coaches and athletes on the professional, college, high school, junior high and youth levels to use
the powerful medium of athletics to impact the world for Jesus Christ. FCA focuses on serving local communities by equipping, empowering and encouraging people to make a difference for Christ.
The FCA Vision
To see the world impacted for Jesus Christ through the influence of coaches and athletes.
The FCA Mission
To present to coaches and athletes, and all whom they influence, the challenge and adventure of receiving Jesus Christ as Savior and Lord, serving Him in their relationships and in the fellowship of the church.
Our challenge is to turn the tide of what’s happening today within youth, schools and sport.
Drugs, alcohol, pornography, pre-marital sex and violence are everyday temptations in the
middle schools, high schools and colleges of Florida. Too many of our young people are
making wrong choices that carry with them disastrous consequences.
“Every Community, Every Student, Every Athlete, Ever Coach, Every Teacher on Every Campus to hear the Gospel of Jesus Christ.”
- In love with Jesus Christ and surrendered to Him as Lord and Savior.
- A runner, jogger or fitness enthusiast.
- A desire to have a focus on sport marketing, fundraising, communications, business, project management
- Fundraising or sales experience.
- Proven ability to network, ability to develop relationships and manage multiple relationships.
- Organizational skills, time management and ability to prioritize tasks and responsibilities to meet deadlines and commitments.
- Demonstrated strong interpersonal and oral/written communication skills.
- Valid driver’s license and access to a vehicle is required.
- Ability to work from a home office is required.
- Some weekend and evening work as needed.
- Flexible, adaptable and able to work in a dynamic, fast paced, result driven environment.
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
- Occasional domestic travel throughout the region.
If interested in coming alongside TEAM FCA and building the Kingdom of God in your community through running and jogging contact
Jason Bernick at email@example.com. We will be having an informational meeting. If selected we will send along FCA job application for background check prior to meeting.