Ministry – Director of Partner Services
Posted by Jesus Calls International, Inc.
Posted Date August 2013
Location Dallas, Texas
Position Type Full Time / Exempt
Description of Ministry
Jesus Calls is a Ministry of Prayer led by Dr Paul Dhinakaran to heal the broken hearted and to prayerfully prophesy God’s plan to nations and families, through its Prayer Towers. With the divine grace of having ministered for 33 years touching millions
through public prayer meetings with 200,000 to 500,000 attending services in India, 100 TV programs/week in 12 languages, 52 Prayer Towers worldwide including Israel, a University with 8500 students, a social outreach Organization touching thousands of
poor families, children, orphans, physically challenged and widows each month, Jesus Calls USA established in Dallas TX, 2 years before in its own building (I 35 & Regal row), has TV programs in USA receiving excellent responses is setting up its 24 hours
Prayer Tower, Response & Fulfillment center, Training Center for Prayer Intercessors, TV Studio/Production, Web content production, services to the needy and forsaken, production of books, etc., and is requiring Staff and volunteers to fulfill this divine
mandate . The mandate of Dr Paul is, “NOT ONE SOUL TO BE LOST.”
Situation and Summary of Position
Partners of Jesus Calls are those who support the ministry financially, prayerfully and by attending meetings and conferences. Partners are also called on as volunteers and are contacted as the first line of support for the ministry leadership and staff.
Jesus Calls International has a vast resource of potential Partners who have yet to be activated or “enrolled” into service. These potential Partners need some convincing, guidance and leadership to move them to an active state.
Under the supervision of the President, the Director of Partner Services will have responsibility for the following:
- Donation management – from custody of funds to caging to banking to recording to donation acknowledgement
- Promotion fulfillment, product management and inventory – books, CD’s, DVD’s, etc.
- Partner promotions – advertisements – direct mail – e-blasts – phone blasts – TV – radio – postcards – etc.
- Promotion and Management of Events
- Record Keeping / Database for donations and Partner records, designated donations and special programs
- Relationships with external agencies, entities, the media (local. regional, national)
- Recruitment, supervision and development of an excellent staff who possess the values high standards of Jesus Calls
- Perform as a key member of the Jesus Calls staff and as a general leader of the staff
- As a member of the Jesus Calls team, will develop a zeal and selflessness to always act in the best interest of Jesus Calls.
- For all staff positions at Jesus Calls, a vital and growing personal walk with the Lord Jesus Christ through committed Bible study, prayer, and discipleship is expected, as is the performance of all duties and responsibilities with excellence and in a manner
that glorifies Christ and furthers the mission and ministry purposes of Jesus Calls International
- A track record of being loyal to a visionary personality and embracing the gifts of the Spirit and Prophetic word
- Three years in a leadership role within a prominent Christian ministry. Favorable to have experience with constituent data bases, major fundraising (both within and outside of the constituent base)
- Bachelor’s Degree or the current pursuit of such is desired
- Develop teamwork both within your team and throughout the entire ministry
- This position definitely requires an outgoing and aggressive personality. It is not for the silent, introverted loner type!
Salary and benefits will be discussed prior to the interview process.