The Minister of Business Administration is responsible to the Management Team for the accurate accounting and handling of office, facilities, and personnel affairs of the church. Being in charge of church operations, when there are staff issues, such as hiring,
firing or promoting, the Minister of Business Administration oversees these areas and advises on them, as he/she works with the staff daily. He/she will have to enforce policies regarding required conduct from staff and members, and resolve inconsistencies
and disputes should problems arise. The Minister of Business Administration, along with the CFO and Legal Counsel, is responsible for guiding and directing the church in local, state or federal legal requirements. This position would work alongside of our
CFO, who manages all areas of finance.
- Individual must be an evangelical, Spirit-filled, revival-oriented believer in the Lord Jesus Christ.
- B.A. in Business Administration; MBA preferred.
- Individual must have 5-7+ years experience in church administration or religious non-profit administration.
- Oversee and manage the Church Office Manager.
- Oversee and direct the Facilities and Grounds Manager.
- Oversee and manage the HR Department Manager.
- Oversee the Information Technologies Department Manager.
- Oversee the Technical Arts Department Manager.
- Study annually the insurance program and recommend/implement necessary changes.
- Maintain church staff personnel, equipment and facilities records.
- Administer church-adopted policies and procedures concerning the use of all church properties and facilities.
- Serve as a resource person in legal and business matters.
- Approve and process requisitions and purchase orders.
Position includes competitive salary and benefits package.
Please send a cover letter and resume to
email@example.com. No calls please.