Ginghamsburg Church is seeking a full-time Worship Leader for our newest campus The Point! The Worship Leader articulates and implements the vision of the campus music/worship ministry, embracing the unique "DNA" of Ginghamsburg Church. Responsibilities include recruiting and deploying talented teams of musicians and vocalist; discipling those who serve within the ministry; charting and arranging music; and partnering with the other ministry staff teams to ensure excellent music ministry campus-wide.
NOTE: Please do NOT respond to this posting via churchstaffing.com. EMAIL RESUMES DIRECTLY TO Worship Pastor James Keith Posey at firstname.lastname@example.org or 6759 S. County Road 25A, Tipp City, OH 45371. Be sure to include a DEMO of your work (or website).
Ginghamsburg Worship Pastor
Worship at Ginghamsburg:
Each week, Ginghamsburg Church hosts 11 large worship celebrations across both Saturday and Sunday on its Tipp City, Fort McKinley & The Point Campuses. The high energy, high quality music is a combination of popular secular, Christian contemporary, gospel, and rearranged/contemporized hymns. Typical weekend band consists of electric & acoustic guitar, electric bass, keyboard/piano, drum set. Vocal teams range from large gospel choirs, to soloists, to praise teams.
- Professes Jesus Christ as Lord and Savior
- Commitment to personal spiritual growth and healthy lifestyle
- Considers this position a ministry, not just a job
- Models standards and expectations of staff members within Ginghamsburg Church including membership and worship attendance at Ginghamsburg Church, cell group participation, lifestyle of tithing and generosity, and faithfully serving out of your call and giftedness
Education & Experience:
- Degree perferred
- Professional experience as worship leader in a church setting
- Track record of recruiting/equipping/training of unpaid servant musicians and vocalists
- Experience of teaming with pastor and others to accomplish creative weekly worship design
- Experience with audio/sound or media helpful
- Strong leader that flows from a genuine relationship with Jesus
- Vocal and instrumental expertise in multiple styles of music
- Worship leader, band leader and ensemble/choir leader experience
- Ability to develop teams and cultivate new talent
- Ability to arrange and chart music of all styles
- Have an understanding of urban ministry, mission and culture
- Ability to work in and contribute to an overall staff team “strengths-based” environment
- Articulating and implementing the vision for all aspects of worship ministry at The Point campus, embracing the unique “DNA” of Ginghamsburg
- Enlistment, supervision and development of all worship celebration band leaders, assuring quality musicians/bands/vocalists for all venues and events as needed
- Commitment to consistent, weekly small-group-based discipleship, leadership development, and equipping/training unpaid servants for great ministry
- Participation and teamwork with both worship design team and the campus pastor to assure vision, direction and implementation of all music/worship initiatives
- Partnering with other ministries to arrange and assure overall cohesion and excellent, simultaneous music ministry church-wide
PLEASE DO NOT SUBMIT YOUR RESUME, REFERENCES & DEMO INFO VIA CHURCHSTAFFING.COM. EMAIL RESUMES DIRECTLY TO WORSHIP PASTOR JAMES KEITH POSEY AT JKPOSEY@GINGHAMSBURG.ORG OR 6759 S. COUNTY RD. 25A, TIPP CITY, OH 45371.
To apply for this job opening, please first post your resume.
Worship and Associate PastorPataskala Grace Church
- Pataskala, Ohio
- October 26
Indy North Campus Worship PastorNorthview Church
- Indianapolis, Indiana
- October 26
Worship PastorVentura Missionary Church
- Ventura, California
- October 26
Worship CoordinatorWaushara Community Church
- Wautoma, Wisconsin
- October 25
Pastor of Worship and Student MinistriesBrenham Bible Church
- Brenham, Texas
- October 25
-A mission-driven church
-A people committed to world change
-A United Methodist community actively serving locally, nationally and globally Ginghamsburg Church...changing the world one life at a timeMore...