Are you the life of the party? Have you ever met a stranger? Do you thrive in an environment filled with people? When you are faced with a challenge to overcome, do you first focus on the people that are going to help you overcome that challenge, rather than on the tasks that must be done? Can you take a system, vision, and structure that is in place and motivate the people in your circle to rally around it and make it work? We may have an opportunity for you!
We are looking for someone to join our dynamic team as a Pastor over Spiritual Development and Assimilation. Although the primary objectives will focus on internal growth and relationships within the church, we are looking for someone with a heartbeat and appreciation for an overall vision that is focused on the harvest. Our church is messy - filled with messy imperfect people in need of a perfect Savior.
3-5 years of experience LEADING LEADERS in one or more of the following areas - small groups, volunteer teams, discipleship classes/programs, leadership development.
- High Impact Leader
- Dynamic Relationship Builder
- Some Preaching/Teaching
- Leadership Recruiting and Development
- Team Player (Thrive in Collaborative Environments)
Primary Ministry Areas
- Cast Vision and Implement systems and structure for small groups, short-terms groups, and missional communities.
- Recruit, Train, and give ongoing support to leaders within our spiritual development system.
- Recruit, Train, and assist in teaching on-going discipleship class structure (currently 4 Steps)
- Assist small discipleship groups with curriculum and on-going support (1 on 1 and 1 on 3 groups)
- Utilize On-line tools for training and curriculum (RightNow Training)
- Owning the process and systems that take people from Visitor to Partner to Leader.
- Oversee and execute automated and manual follow up systems for first time guests
- Create new systems for guests experience and act as HOST in our gatherings
- Oversee Teams and Team Leaders (Staff, Vol Staff, and Key Leaders).
- Support Volunteer systems and champion active service inside the church
3. Leadership Development
- Assist Pastor and Staff Team in raising up new leaders for current and new roles in our church and our campuses.
- Assist in teaching and coaching within leadership development systems
- Assist and collaborate on service programming and weekend services
- assist and collaborate with our online service needs
- oversee and recruit leaders for on-going events and special events.
- assist in scheduling and maintaining ministry calendar for events within the church and those renting our facility
- actively support and engage in our local (Do Something Now) and global missions strategy
- assist and collaborate on our campus strategy and given support where needed.
5. Office Systems
- assist and support the business systems within the office structure and team culture at our church.
- Budget for Ministry areas and maintain budget awareness during the year.
- Responsible for keeping track and administrating expenditures within assigned ministry areas.
Please email us the following information to firstname.lastname@example.org.
1) Cover Letter - Describe why you are a perfect fit for this position
2) Resume (past job history and ministry experience)
3) Video or Audio Links of anything ministry related (preaching, teaching, training, leading, etc)
4) A picture of you and your family (we'd love to pray for you and your family as you are seeking employment)
To apply for this job opening, please first post your resume.
Associate Pastor for DiscipleshipCanopy Roads Baptist Church
- Tallahassee, Florida
- January 14
Associate Pastor of Family MinistriesAGORA Search Group
- Colorado Springs, Colorado
- January 13
Associate PastorLake Sarah Baptist Church
- Slayton, Minnesota
- January 13
Assistant Pastor of Youth and WorshipNewfolden Evangelical Free Church
- Newfolden, Minnesota
- January 13
Director of Family Life CenterReynoldsburg United Methodist Church
- Reynoldsburg, Ohio
- January 12