The Impressions Concierge is responsible for maintaining a friendly, inviting and professional atmosphere on the Tierrasanta Campus of Newbreak Church and ensuring a pleasant experience for all those attending Newbreak, especially new guests.
Our ideal candidate is someone who loves people and understands that the way our campus looks and functions each weekend sends a message to our guests. You should have super high standards and expect excellence. Details are important to you and you are
quick to put things in order when needed. You excel at interpersonal communications and take every opportunity to engage people. You are capable of building teams and are organized enough to track numerous volunteers and schedule for all of the weekend services.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Oversee and communicate with each Impressions Service Lead regarding team personnel placement, expectations, and information/communication plans for all weekend services.
- Oversee and coordinate with the Hospitality Specialist and Hospitality Service Leads regarding food, beverages, serving trays/containers to ensure aesthetic appearance.
- Coordinate with designated Campus Operations person for cleanliness of patio, foyer, halls, restroom facilities and sanctuary. Be willing to assist as necessary.
- Ensure that signage is in place and that all Impressions Team members are in “uniform”, in position, and focused on guests for all services.
- Be at all Tierrasanta weekend services 48 weekends out of the year to lead teams and create the guest experience.
- Monthly scheduling for all services at Tierrasanta for Impressions Service Leads and teams.
- Assist Tierrasanta Hospitality Specialist with monthly scheduling for
Hospitality Service Leads and teams.
- Work with Creative Arts Director, Impressions Coordinator, and
Campus Pastor to create a strategic plan for greeter and information placement to best serve guests and attendees at Newbreak.
- Oversee the front information zone and coordinate guest information, Outreach, Life Groups and NB Kid’s needs in this area to create the best end user experience and a welcoming atmosphere.
- Be the onsite voice of quality control as it relates to all aspects of the guest experience.
- Suggest and implement improvements for aesthetics and serving options as it pertains to each service.
- Maintain awareness of Newbreak special events and communication strategies by checking the church master calendar weekly so that Impressions Team members can be trained accordingly and assistance can be provided to guests as needed.
- Recruit qualified volunteers to the Impressions Team.
- Train and develop standards of excellence across the Impressions Team.
- Be available to help ministry leaders, Newbreakers, and guests with all things related to hospitality.
- During weekend services remain at information zone in case any needs arise.
- Assist ministry leaders for special events that are a part of the weekend worship experience such as Life Groups fairs, ministry fairs, missions weekends, Good Friday, Easter, Christmas Eve etc.
- Be friendly, outgoing and willing to say hi to every person as if it were their first visit to Newbreak.
- Be able to answer any questions in regards to Newbreak ministries, events or general questions.
- Bachelor's Degree in Hospitality Management (B.A. or B.S.) preferred*
- 2+ years related experience and/or training preferred*
- Event coordinating experience, customer service, hospitality industry, or church guest services experience preferred.
* or equivalent combination of education and experience.
TO APPLY: EMAIL RESUME AND 60 SECOND VIDEO COVER LETTER TO