This position produces videos as requested by the Worship Arts Pastor for purposes of enhancing the weekend and as promotional items for Door Creek Church and its ministries.
Worship Arts Pastor
- Can effectively communicate the vision, mission, and values of Door Creek Church through creating and producing videos of transformed lives, promotional pieces, and others as directed by the Worship Arts Pastor.
- Sets production schedule and produces video projects as approved by Worship Arts Pastor
- Assists the Technical Director with weekend production
- Maintains DCC video arts archive
- Maintains excellence through video and graphic media.
- Maintains a team of active volunteers to assist with photography and video.
- Has ability to work in fast-paced environment, meeting deadlines and handling multiple projects at one time
- Experience with Final Cut Studio and Adobe products a must
- B.A. in Media Studies, Video Production, or comparable experience in a church environment preferred
- 3-5 years of experience in a church or ministry environment is a plus
- Door Creek Church member who shares our values and vision for ministry and regularly nurtures their own spiritual growth
- Ability to work independently and as a member of a team
- Ability to multi-task and stay on track with regular interruptions
- Creative, detail oriented, flexible, and decisive with the ability to organize and coordinate work, set priorities, create and maintain systems, and motivate others
- Humble, with an attitude to serve the church.
- Ability to maintain high standards of confidentiality with sensitive information.
- Demonstrated interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills, including strong listening skills
- Thorough and detail-oriented in work assignments completed in a timely manner.