The Impressions Coordinator is responsible for setting the tone for the guest experience and maintaining a friendly, inviting and professional atmosphere on all campuses of Newbreak Church ensuring a pleasant experience for all those attending Newbreak,
especially new guests.
Our ideal candidate is someone who has a complete understanding of what makes an inviting and spectacular guest experience. You should have super high standards, expect excellence, and know how to effectively lead others and develop the same standards in
them. You have a critical eye for all of the details - big and small - and can think quickly on your feet to improve any situation and make things better. In any given scenario your gift is that you are honest about where things stand and optimistic and
strategic for how they can be improved. You excel at leading teams, developing strategies and effectively training people in to new places. You are passionate about seeing people experience Jesus and welcome every opportunity to engage guests in writing,
in email, in person, and over the phone to invite and include them in to ministry.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Oversee and communicate with Impressions Concierges and Hospitality Specialists
from each campus to ensure volunteers are scheduled for all Newbreak services.
- Develop and coach Impressions Concierges and Hospitality Specialists
as your eyes and ears at each campus to maintain expected standards of excellence as it relates to the guest experience and guest assimilation.
- Rotate amongst all campuses at least once per month to check in on Impressions Concierges and Hospitality Specialists,
answer questions and respond to felt needs and ensure standards are being met consistently. This position will require that you work 48 weekends per year on both Saturdays and Sundays.
- Oversee Impressions Concierges and Hospitality Specialists while working with Campus Pastor to
recruit, train, buildinfrastructure and empower volunteers for both Impressions and
Hospitality teams at each campus.
- Create and implement a strategic plan for Impressions greeters, signage placement, and information delivery across the 4 zones (parking lot, information booth, foyer, and inside sanctuary) to best serve guests and attendees at Newbreak campuses.
- Assist in distribution of weekend food items to ensure quality/quantity control.
- Negotiate and strategically plan guest gifts.
- Plan guest budget for each campus including signage, technology, guest gifts and refreshments.
- Identify and implement improvements for aesthetics and serving options as it pertains to each campus and service.Coordinate with Campus Pastors to ensure that their guest needs are being met in their specific campus environments and that their campus
Impressions Concierges and Hospitality Specialists are meeting standards.
- Communicate weekend communication plan to Impressions Concierges so that we are consistently communicating the same message across all of our campuses each week.
- Work with Creative Arts to develop improved print assets for guests and ensure that additional products are not being added to the information zone without prior approval.
- Hand written, email, and phone follow-ups every each week for all guests across all Newbreak campuses.
- Increase retention rate of first time guests so that they continue to come back and develop more relational connections within Newbreak.
- Develop a culture of “warm handoffs” where we are always passing new guests on to more people and more ministry opportunities within Newbreak.
- See guests through their first three visits and in to a Newbreak Life Group (preferably NB 101).
- Oversee the New Believer process including, but not limited to, contacting first time attendees, revamping the New Believer Pack and creating a Next Steps process and 6 month road map.
- Develop and implement a secret shopper program across all campuses and process date and metrics.
- Be the point person for the big 6 campus wide events including Good Friday, Easter, Annual All Campus Baptism and BBQ, Christmas Eve, Life Group Launches and Ministry Involvement Weekends.
- Help define a culture so that the expectation is that our people are friendly, outgoing and willing to say hi to every person as if it were their first visit to Newbreak.
- Education and/or Experience (must have one or more of the following)
- Bachelor's Degree in Hospitality Management (B.A. or B.S.) preferred*
- 4+ years related experience and/or training preferred*
- Event coordinating or customer service experience, hospitality industry, or church guest services experience preferred.
TO APPLY: SUBMIT YOUR RESUME AND A 60 SECOND VIDEO COVER LETTER TO