Preach and Communicate from the Scriptures
- The creation and delivery of Gospel focused Sunday sermons in a challenging and energetic manner
- Provide opportunities for the associate minister or ministers to be included in the preaching program of the church
Leadership, Vision and Administration
- Discern, develop, and direct the implementation of God’s vision
- The Senior Minister will help the congregation to be involved in the lives and ministries of both local and international missions supported by the church.
- Build a sense of teamwork among the ministry staff
- Provide counseling as needed. Be available and responsive to crisis situations.
- Conduct and lead weekly staff meetings
- Minimum of 3 years of experience as a Senior Minister or Associate Minister.
- Minimum of Bachelor's degree from an accredited college or university is required, degree in
ministry or biblical concentration preferred.
If you feel this position may be your calling, please email your resume, cover letter, and recent photo to firstname.lastname@example.org by September 20th.