Status: Full-time Classification: Non-exempt
Work Schedule: Monday – Friday, 8:00am - 5:00pm
Reports To: HR Director Direct Reports: None Team: Human Resources
Position Objective / Job Summary: As a part of the EBC Human Resource Team, this role will have 2 main areas of focus: 1) Recruitment & Onboarding;
2) College Internship Program - develop and successfully execute a meaningful and robust program.
Qualifications (Education, Experience, Knowledge, Skills and Abilities)
- A minimum of a Bachelor’s degree in HR, Business Administration or a related field, or equivalent work experience.
- 5+ years of experience in Corporate Recruiting or Agency Staffing and demonstrated success in sourcing and recruiting talent that matches culture and has long term retention.
- Working knowledge of state and federal employment laws and practices.
- Knowledge of general HR concepts, principles and procedures - specifically in talent sourcing, recruitment, evaluation, selection, internships, compensation and benefits, and HR information systems.
- Computer proficient in MS Office products (Word, Excel, Outlook, Power Point), and experience working with HR Information Systems (preference is with ADP) and savvy with internet recruiting techniques.
- Excellent communication skills - positive, outgoing and professional etiquette (phone, correspondence, email, and in person), able to appropriately handle confidential information, and deal with difficult situations and conversations with poise and professionalism.
- Excellent organizational, prioritization and planning skills and strong attention to detail.
- Ability to work in a collaborative team environment and build strong working relationships.
- Self-motivated, able to work independently, high energy and strong work ethic and follow through.
- Personal alignment with, and commitment to, EBC’s mission, vision, beliefs and values.
- 1-2 years of experience working with an established internship program, either the academic or employer side, and relevant experience interacting with college students, faculty and administrators.
Overview of Job Duties (this is a working list and may be adjusted at any time by your supervisor)
- Conducts sourcing and recruiting efforts to develop an excellent talent pipeline for a broad range of positions with a goal of hiring of the right candidates in a timely manner.
- Use a variety of methods (including data mining of the internet, on-line databases, social media, employee referrals, etc.) to source candidates that meet the target profile.
- Screen resumes and conduct preliminary interviews as required. Screen candidates for availability, interest level, salary range, relocation needs, and basic qualifications. Evaluate factors such as experience, education, skills, training, fit with EBC mission and culture, and future potential matches to job requisitions.
- Apply knowledge of the EBC mission, vision, beliefs and values in developing communications for recruitment activities and internship program.
- Conduct coaching / training sessions with hiring managers on sound recruiting practices, interview techniques, hiring, internship program and new hire onboarding.
- Manage interview schedules, collect feedback in a timely manner, and facilitate hiring decisions including conducting de-briefing sessions, conducting reference checks, and coordinating offer letters by working with managers and HR Director to develop an appropriate and attractive offer package.
- Fine tune the structure and processes for the EBC internship program, collaborate with the leadership team and managers to launch and leverage the program effectively, establish and sustain mutually beneficial relationships with a variety of colleges (students, faculty and administrators), integrate mentoring and peer learning cohorts that intentionally develop students spiritually, academically, socially and emotionally.
- Learn basic HR generalist duties and skills and provide HR generalist support as needed.
Working Conditions: Primarily office environment with occasional travel to college campuses and conferences.
Please apply at www.eaglebrookchurch.com
To apply for this job opening, please first post your resume.
Finance ManagerNew Life Community Church
- Peoria, Arizona
- October 25
Lighting DirectorParkview Christian Church
- Orland Park, Illinois
- October 24
Director of Care Assistant/Celebration of Life CoordinatorCornerstone Fellowship
- Livermore, California
- October 22
Chief Operating OfficerVenice Presbyterian Church
- Venice, Florida
- October 20
Administrative PastorFolsom Foursquare Church
- Folsom, California
- October 18