The Web Designer is responsible for the Champion Forest Baptist Church (CFBC) online and social media presence. We’re looking for a web designer with a great eye for design. You will work closely with the Pastor of Media & technology on all things web and
PRIMARY JOB RESPONSIBILITIES may include but are not limited to the following:
- Code and create unique and compelling designs for all Champion Forest Baptist Church websites and online presences using current development standards
- Day-to-day creation and posting of content/graphics to maintain consistent, relevant, and accurate information on all CFBC online properties.
- Serve as the key designer and project manger for all web and social media initiatives.
OTHER RESPONSIBILITIES may include but are not limited to the following:
- Video encoding for web-based media.
- Assist in determining continuing education opportunities for the design team.
- Support the Communications team in development of graphic design as needed.
- Researching staying informed on new and emergent online technologies and trends.
- You must be passionate about your relationship with Jesus and be willing to represent CFBC and Jesus with excellence both during and after office hours.
- To perform this job successfully you must be able to preform the above responsibilities satisfactorily and efficiently.
- You should have a solid understanding of current technologies including: PHP, XML,
- You must be proficient with the current Adobe CS suite tools.
- You should be quick, and organized, with a deep passion for all things web related.
- You should be passionate about technology…occasionally even tweeting in your sleep.
- You must be capable of working in a fast paced environment juggling multiple projects with a quick turnaround and high quality.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
Applicants should be able to demonstrate a complete knowledge of web technologies. You should provide a complete portfolio of work and references.