Timberlake Church is a fast growing church committed to reaching people for Christ and growing disciples. We are in the “tech” suburbs of Seattle in an affluent, growing area. We have just completed a successful building campaign as we prepare for the next
season of growth. In addition, we are planning to launch our third campus within the next year.
We are seeking a passionate leader with a track record of success to join the team as our
Worship Pastor. The person in this position will oversee all aspects of worship and production, as well as musician development. They will have experience in this area, and will be fun to be around.
Ask yourself the following questions to see if you’re the ideal candidate:
- Do you enjoy building and leading teams?
- Are you a gifted musician and vocalist, as identified objectively in an organization or church?
- Are you detail oriented?
- Do you have successful experience growing a worship ministry?
- Can you function on a team where change is rapid and work is evaluated on performance?
- Are you a self-starter?
- Are you comfortable with Technology?
- Do you tithe and serve at a local church already?
Some of the specific responsibilities include:
- Creating an excellent worship experience every weekend at Timberlake’s Redmond Campus
- Building teams by actively recruiting new volunteer musicians
- Oversee production and creative elements of service
- Schedule volunteer teams through Planning Center
- Remain current on worship trends, introduce new songs regularly
- Provide worship experiences during special elements of service: communion, baptism, etc.
- Other duties as assigned
The ideal candidate will have experience in leading teams and growing a ministry. This person must be ready to provide solutions, have a propensity for joy and be a self-starter.
Check us out at www.timberlakechurch.com
Please send your application packet to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Here's the process:
Send us your resume, Myer’s Briggs testing, which can be found by clicking here http://www.humanmetrics.com/cgi-win/JTypes2.asp and your most recent DISC Leadership Profile.
Once we’ve received your information we’ll be in touch if we’re going to take the next steps.
Thanks for applying.