Vintage Church (VC) is seeking a committed and mature leader for its Children's Ministries (C.M.), reporting to the Pastor. You will provide a wide range of active management and leadership for all C.M. lay leaders, C.M. programs and ministry to families
Salary - competitive
- In conjunction with the Pastor, to set and cast the vision for C.M. at VC., and to follow through with strategy and goals to achieve this vision.
- Interview and recruit C.M. volunteers, lead volunteer orientation and training, and develop volunteer team for our three C.M. programs: nursery, pre-school and K through 5th grade.
- Managing C.M. volunteers, providing spiritual leadership and ensuring the following of church policies and ministry goals.
- Build and maintain relationships with parents and families in the church.
- Seek out and manage all C.M. programs and curriculum.
- Manage and track the C.M. budget and supervise the C.M. volunteer payroll.
We are looking for someone with the following:
- Experience managing and shepherding people in a ministry capacity;
- A gospel-oriented heart for Los Angeles and its families and children.
- Experience in and commitment to the gospel and the ministry of the Holy Spirit.
- Strong interpersonal, communication, and organizational skills.
- Strong problem-solver and be able to deal professionally and maturely with challenging people and unexpected situations.
- A servant leader and team player.
- Have 3-5 years significant experience in Children's Ministry.
Qualified candidates please send resume to email@example.com.